There are plenty of corporations in Everyone Vs Everyone Online.
Some of them promise you industrial opportunities, or combat opportunities, or opportunities to serve a cause of some kind. Others explain why they need as many of you as possible, even though they have no clue who any of you are, and why you should choose them over all the other corporations fighting for your attention and your application. They believe that big numbers are needed to do big things.
We don’t need big numbers. We need good people.
Space Ants is an ancient corporation. Its fortunes have risen and fallen. Its fame has grown and diminished. It has based itself out of high sec, low sec, wormhole space, and null sec, which is where it resides today. Its veteran members have weathered countless storms together, and they’re still here. All of them. Not because of industrial opportunities, or combat opportunities, or the opportunity to serve a cause. They’re still here because of what they mean to one another.
Our doors are now open to new members, subject to an honest conversation about your compatibility. Your skills, your killboard, and the size of your capitals are irrelevant to us. We have skills, we have kills, and we have all the caps that mama could pack for us. What matters to the Space Ants is personality.
What we offer:
- An active core group composed of world-class muppets
- Exploitable sovereign space controlled by SLYCE
- PvP / PvE / EvP / AvP / OwO
- The chance to dry hump a Titan for a few hours each week
- Bob7k’s intimate knowledge of literally everything interesting
- Expanding infrastructure
- Moons, belts, planets, anomalies, and of course, glorious holes!
- Quick and affordable asset shipping with our transportation partners
- All the flavors of delicious exploration
- Corporation, alliance, and coalition fleets with well-defined doctrines and solid FCs
- Lots of targets to shoot in the face
Now, I know what you’re thinking…
But somehow it gets even better.
What we don’t offer:
- Petty drama
- Vast numbers of shrieking idiots
- A forgettable experience
If this sounds like your kind of apple, go ahead and pick it off the tree. Contact @Minted by mail, and your interview will be scheduled for the nearest available time.
And always remember that the answer to the question “Do you want Ants?” is “Yes, I do want Ants”, because Ants are amazing creatures. They can carry up to 50 times their own weight, they make excellent warriors, and their memes are by far the dankest in the animal kingdom.