Home needed

Looking for fun really with no drama. Would like some W/H action after years of running lvl 4 missions and Abyssal sites in my own corp. Would also like to do null sec ratting and forsaken complexes just to blow ■■■■ up and make some isk. I have 73 mil SP and fly a Golem rattlesnake and a domi drone boat :wink: fly safe out there. London time zone

Hey @BonCo_Cobolt

Are you EU TZ? If so we may be able to help. We’re The Dark Vanguard, an EU TZ null sec pvp corp. we’re a group of laid back vet eve players that like blowing up spaceships. We’ve also got null sec ratting etc and a load of experience within the corp to help you learn.

Stop by for a chat: https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE

EU tz ?

Yeah EU Timezone thick moment for a sec

Yo Bonco,
Come chat in game at: 7Sins Pub
A PVP based Corp / Alliance
EU/US TZ’s mainly.
NS - with good content and isk making opportunity.
Currently building our corps and alliance, come see if we have what you’re looking for.
TeamSpeak for comms
Discord available.

Hey!

I’m currently recruiting for Space Mutts. We are a EU based WH corp. We live in WH space, specifically a C4 with static C3/C5, so plenty of opportunity to make isk and shoot people from all over EVE.

If you would like to have a chat feel free to hop on discord our into our ingame channel ‘Space Mutts’.

Cheers
DP

We are a super chill WH corp with no drama, and we are open to new and returning players. We live in a C4 magnetar with C3 and C5 statics. We engage in a variety of activities- PvP, PvE, mining, industry, etc. Our only real requirement is on the alliance side, and it is that your primary language is English.

If you are interested in learning more, feel free to message me in game, or join us in the Cryptopia channel.

Hey Bonco,

I think we’d be a great place for you to learn and have fun. Take a look at our recruitment ad below and hop on discord if you’re interested for a chat - [EUTZ] Returning player looking for active PVP focussed corp; 160M SP

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. So we’re not at the level you are asking for, but if you would like to help a corp from the ground up, we’d be happy to have ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

hi @BonCo_Cobolt

sounds like you would be a cool fit for us
contact me ingame

JuuR

Hey BonCo, Hatikvah Free League is a piracy corp if you feel like getting into some of this action

Salty? Love a laid back environment? Love getting suicide ganked? Hate getting robbed? Salty With a Chance of Capitals may be for you! We are a laid back group who is looking for new members! New or old to the game, we might just have the right level of salt for you! Best thing, no forum requirements. Just be active and use DISCORD. 18+ Drop by our Discord or PM if interested! If you don’t get it, you DON’T GET IT! https://discord.gg/fgvAAdt

Hey come check us out we are looking for active members to come have fun here is our info please feel free to get In contact with me so we can chat

In case you are still looking for a home!
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/public-enemies-co-official-corp-advert-join-the-war-join-the-imperium/275274/18

Hey BonCo,

Have you considered WH space? I think you would fit right in :slight_smile:

Feel free to check us out!

Myst

1 Like

Come have a chat with us :slight_smile:

Hi there mate!

Our corp is looking for new members all the time.

We have opportunities for:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.