Homegrown spy for hire - dedicated, long-term espionage

No longer taking applications for this - thank you!

Hi mate.
I would be very much interested to have you on board on my project. It’s long term as you would like it and you would be able to grow a connection to this.
The Enlightened #PvE #Industrial #Mining #Faction Warfare #Mercenary work #Piracy & Crime #Policeing #Politics #Democracy #Roleplay #High/Low/00/WH Sec #Faction missions # Citizenry #Social structure #Deathrace #corp/alliance absorption This is how i wish it to end up like (ish) at the end. Read it up and contact me later if you would be interested to talk more about it.

// Tryme

I don’t see much potential with a 1 member guild, but thank you.

Got several corporations that forms together a player faction. And i am not alone.

Can you post info then, links to corp pages etc.

You can check my employment history. it’s all the corporations i created that forms this faction. The once that have been closed down have been remade becasue of spelling error and corrected. just search for the same name but the correct spelling. But your hum is though correct since we are a start up. The interest is there and a good idea as well.

I am looking for a homegrown spy associate to outsource primary espionage activities, so that I might focus a little more on my key growth niche. Could you please take a moment and walk us through your relevant experience, so that we might evaluate your candidacy for this position? Thank you for your time.

1 Like

“key growth niche”

If its a serious enquiry though, contact me at t24797370@gmail.com.

Waiting for you to follow instructions, and describe your relevant experience, as part of the interview and screening process.

1 Like

In that case, I would like to start with a quote. Specifically, famous Italian historian and diplomat Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli who, whilst discoursing on the fall of Cato, offered these poignant words:

“… here then it can be observed, how severely the statesman suffered when experience did not begat discretion. also dont tell aiko ■■■■”

I see, and your foreign language experience?

1 Like

Well, I wouldn’t want to be immodest; especially so, in an interview setting.

However, I will disclose that

when it comes to japanese anime songs

i can â– â– â– â–  HARD with the english lyric bits

Based on your answers to our interview questions, we have determined that at this time you do not appear to be a good fit for our intelligence operation, and we wish you luck as you pursue other opportunities. For your records, we have identified the following shortcomings in your application:

1. lack of experience
  2. inadequate language skills
1 Like

That’s no problem, wishing you all the best Aiko

Dear Eroestault,

I hope this message finds you well. After careful evaluation of your proposal, I regret to inform you that we will not be able to proceed with your application.

We appreciate your enthusiasm and desire for a long-term commitment within our corporation. However, based on the information provided, we believe there are certain aspects that do not align with our current requirements and expectations.

Specifically, we have concerns regarding your level of experience in Eve Online. As an organization, we value candidates who possess a certain level of expertise and familiarity with the game. Your account’s limited playtime and skill points, coupled with your admitted status as a new player, make it difficult for us to consider you for a long-term project at this time.

Additionally, the perception you have conveyed through your communication style and references to a “newbie persona” have been deemed as unprofessional, and the terms “ridiculous” and “cringeworthy” have been used to describe your proposal internally.

We encourage you to continue exploring opportunities within the Eve Online community, as there are many corporations that may better suit your current skill level and aspirations.

Thank you for your understanding, and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

That’s fine - I’m advertising to small corps, not expecting the unreseaonable prospect of tempting anything larger. And this obviously posting via a throw-away alt.

Though on the subject of cringe, beating down on a new player with 6 paragraphs that ultimately arrive at, if you don’t mind me saying, pretty insipid insults is - if not cringe - pretty underwhelming.

Calm down miner.

2 Likes