Mystery Missionaries Here To Give You The Intel You Need!

Attention all EVE Online players! Are you tired of constantly being one step behind your competition? Want to gain an edge and dominate the galaxy? Look no further!

Introducing access to our exclusive EVE Online spy network. With our top-notch intelligence gathering capabilities, you’ll always have the upper hand in your EVE battles. Our network provides real-time updates on your enemy’s movements, resources, and tactics, giving you a crucial advantage in the game.

No more guesswork or relying on outdated information. With access to our spy network, you’ll always have the most up-to-date and accurate information to help you make informed decisions and outsmart your enemies.

Don’t waste any more time playing catch up. Take control of your EVE Online experience and secure the intel you need! Limited access available, so act fast.

We are not affiliated with any block and have developed this network just for the sake of spying. Contact us today and experience the thrill of victory like never before! We are not limited to Null Sec, we have intel on HS, LS & WH space as well.

We can be reached on discord - MrJulianAsange#6448

We are not associated with any block and just enjoy the act of spying; intel is given to those who are willing to pay for it and not any one specific group. We limit the number of people with access to the intel so don’t hesitate to contact us asap.

Do you have access to many locator agents on many alts?

Also this sort of thread reads like it should be in mercenary services.

Do you have a spy inside Safety?

moved to Mercenary Services - EVE Online Forums

Thank you, I didn’t see that area when I was looking where to post this!

We may, are you interested in intel for them? We could discuss further if you are feel free to message us on discord!

Evemail is fine I am not sure of what intel you could offer that is of value.

Are you a courageous pilot? If so then there might be something we can discuss.

Feel free to message us to see if we can help you with your intel needs, with war brewing in the north keep up to date with what your enemy is doing!

Now is the time to get the intel you need! Don’t delay contact us today!

is your link to discord outdated?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.