This Post is to suggest upgrades for eve online. Its intent is to stream line the game so the intelligence channels are not needed anymore, and to help provide some benefit to alliances spacial security.
This is a new type of station that is provided. They have various module upgrades, and their bonus’s are
- 50% Time needed to send a notification.
- +100% Bonus to range of scan modules
Intelligence: Special Research Detection center.
- This module provides an update to the alliance every 10 minutes (base). 3 scan passes needed to fully understand the special disturbance is required. This means that after 3 scans, it will tell you what size the wormhole is, its stability, and time left rates, and include its location on the intelligence map. Initial scan will provide its size and system.
Intelligence: Advanced Detection System
- This provides detection of hostile fleets and ships. Scans are done at a 3 minute (base) rate, and 3 passes are required to determine more detailed information. At first, it will provide ship count and entity affiliation, each additional ship types, and the final pass will provide the ability to detect them on the intelligence map.
Intelligence: Fleet Logistics Center
- This module provides location and information on all allied ships. the access to this information can be set to specific levels (Members, Ceos(all), Directors and Ceos (all), Directors of Executor Corp, Rank in executor Corp)
The above modules will work in conjunction to the hacking upgrade system coming in the near future.
The Intelligence map
this is a new type of map upgrade that is provided to each alliance individually. This will allow for a person to check the reason time map to a system to see where an enemy in the detection range is. this upgrades much like a radial scan system (like a radar) each pass taking a set of time based on what it is set to scan for (ships, wormholes).
This information is feed out into the tactical information hub. This acts as a sort of mini-map. Alternatively, notifications can go in the notifications tab of detection’s.