🔥 The dirtiest pirate scum in faction warfare, the ★★ Sons of Luminaire ★★

Sons of Luminaire
Gallente Federation (although we’ve briefly left FW to join our new Alliance…)

“The Sons of Luminaire are a pirate and terrorist organisation operating in the interests of the Gallente Federation, and wanted for crimes against the Caldari State, Minmatar Republic and Amarr Empire including: piracy, terrorism, sabotage, espionage, and the wilful and continued destruction of both civilian and Naval assets and infrastructure. CONCORD advises civilian and Naval assets to only engage with overwhelming force and to disengage in all other cases.”

• 100% small-scale PVP in low-sec and sometimes null.
  • No major blues, no sov, no structures, no mandatory ops.
  • Active hours between 1800 and 0200 EVE time. :eu: :uk: :us:.

Killboard
Discord
Recruitment Quiz

hell

What We Offer:

:ballot_box_with_check: 100% PVP – scheduled and ad-hoc PVP (fleets typically ranging 5-15 players);
:ballot_box_with_check: A laid-back community of talented PVP players active over two timezones;
:ballot_box_with_check: A small-scale focussed PVP Alliance with ample content and good people;
:ballot_box_with_check: Faction warfare ISK generation plus corp and Alliance level buyback on LP,
:ballot_box_with_check: Corp level jump freighting at low prices, quickly, and direct from Jita;
:ballot_box_with_check: The ease of staging next to one of the hottest PVP systems in EVE, Auga, which is close to Jita and has access to a variety of content within a few jumps including Providence.

What We Do:

The Sons of Luminaire is a corporation which has, does, and will always focus on solo and small-scale PVP. We are the top killing corporation in the Gallente Militia, and are frequently the top killing corporation in faction warfare. This is because we have a reasonable but high standard of the people we recruit: we expect anybody who joins to be an active, motivated PVPer willing to get stuck into what we do.

We are an established corp and have been for three years, with a solid roster of members in the EUTZ and a smaller number in the Early USTZ. Although we are proudly Gallente Militia and always will be (well, except very briefly recently), we’ve recently moved to the Min-Ama Warzone to find new people to fight and have joined a new, small-scale focussed Alliance to do that, The Birdhouse, moving on from our old Alliance Sedition.

On any night we might fly kitchen sink; it might be an organised nano gang; or it might be heavy armour brawling in an open plex- but what we can promise is we’ll try to keep it small-scale, with average fleet size between 5-15 but with the ability to form bigger if we need to. We fight primarily in low-sec, but sometimes in null, with frequent roams into Providence or Thera and filament roams elsewhere.

This is a true PVP corp with no ambition other than to remain one of the top killing corporations in faction warfare, or at least in the Gallente Militia. We have no desire to hold sov, no desire to develop a capital wing, and really can’t be assed with wormholes except as a means of getting to places where there’s things to kill. That’s all, really. Join us if you want good PVP without the hassle.

What We Want:

:ballot_box_with_check: PVP pilots with at least 1200 kills on their killboard,
:ballot_box_with_check: 30 million skillpoints in primarily combat skills,
:ballot_box_with_check: an Omega account and that you join with the character you play the most,
:ballot_box_with_check: a mic, and the ability to use Teamspeak and speak up when it’s needed,
:ballot_box_with_check: that you can log in at least couple times per week to come PVP with us,
:ballot_box_with_check: that you have a strong interest in PVP and don’t wait for fleet pings to log in,
:ballot_box_with_check: and most importantly that you’re team spirited and want to get involved.

You can try our recruitment quiz if you have time to waste.

Or, just join our Discord.

Finally, here’s what some people had to say about us:

“[…] am enjoying the corp and get on with the guys. It’s a solid atmosphere and with lots of breathing room in the right way. Me and my bro are loving the way the guys regularly take fights that are stacked against us.”
El Geo, Sons of Luminaire (joined 04/11/22)

“you will die while ■■■■sucking each other and drown sperm, die”
Christy Rotten-Mack, Domain Domestic Research Holding

“Sons of bitches will be better name of corp”
Ujuiii, United Feudal Confederation

3 Likes

First night of the corp being properly back and the killboard already looks like this. Look how far I had to scroll out! And that’s only the first page! Wow! These guys must be amazing!

Exciting fun to be had. Right here. Sons of Luminaire

Have you ever thought: ‘I wish I had more PVP in my life’? We have lots of it. Join today.

It’s nearly the weekend. What a great time to join a PVP corporation. Fleets! Kills! Excitement!

Fighting! Join us!

Still recruiting! Come lose your ship because I’ve forgotten how to run a fleet. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Still recruiting!

Unlike on Reddit, Calmil can’t downvote this recruitment thread! Join today!

Still recruiting!

Come join our PVP extravaganza!

If our killboard is slow, it’s only because the enemy kept running away.

Join today!

Small-gang PVP lads. Just imagine.

Friday night was a blast. Come join us.

Oi you, nerd. Come join.

Join join join.

Looking for more born killers.

Awesome content tonight lads! Come join!

1 Like