How do I recruit for my corporation?

Total noob in corporation management here. I created my corp Bedrock Innovations a couple weeks ago. How do I advertise it such that it generates interest, and recruit people?

Hello.

That will be hard. I did create a way back corporation and did advertise it. It was meant for new players doing newbro stuff, no one did join.

You can advertise your corporation here on the forums, in this channel, or in game under the agency / corporation dashboard / recruitment.

Joining other corporations is also a pain in the ***, was right now rejected here My dog would win a fight with your dog - #33 by Clara_Precesdei
reason given, I am suspicious.

Last two years I am only flying missions in hisec, that is the most suspicious thing in the whole EvE. :rofl:

You join mine and help me :grin:

@ Varina Vengari

Looking for corp, any fast corp description of your corp?

Or should I just mail you in game?

Sure thing

Are you tired of null politics? Do you wanna fly with a group of non toxic people? Wanna enjoy the game not live it?

Join us at The Order of Omerta …

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions,abyssals, wh exploration, pvp and more. We are looking for veteran, returning and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp.

We are trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord) We are about 2 things here mainly: content and community… oh and cash, definitely cash.

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining (HS, LS and NS)
Lowsec/ Nullsec ratting
Industry
PvP roams and filament fleets
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitudes
Helpful players
All time zones are welcome (US and EU are our strongest)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Newbros must have finished tutorials
Active at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
Upgrade pvp capabilities
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence
Strong market presence
Capital production

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel The Order Recruitment

Move to recruitment thread plz

I disagree with you, safira jomita.

We were talking about the topic, a little chit-chat on the side cannot be problem. Some personal remarks in the topic, it is in every thread here on the forums, no one can complain about it, I think.

He is talking about recruitment , so are we.
Right now I am going to check this Order of Omerta → He did suceed in promoting and recruitment for his corp.
He did show the person, who started this thread, how to do it → he did answer his question.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.