How Does My Praxis Fit Go Against Nullsec Officer Spawns/Normal Spawns?

I have a shield praxis fit that utilizes many co-processors to make use of a truly huge amount of shield regeneration. I think it has more than 1000 ehp/s and 600 dps. I think this is enough to tank an officer, but I am not sure. Also, even if this fit is good enough I want to know how to make it better (it can be more expensive if it is worth it).

[Praxis, Simulated Praxis Fitting]
‘Dyad’ Co-Processor I
‘Dyad’ Co-Processor I
‘Dyad’ Co-Processor I
‘Dyad’ Co-Processor I
‘Dyad’ Co-Processor I
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II

X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
500MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator I
Improved ‘Guise’ Cloaking Device II

Large Core Defense Operational Solidifier I

Federation Navy Ogre x9

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L x480
Navy Cap Booster 400 x36

you can probably tank an officer but you dont have enough damage to kill it, you either need to multibox or use a capital.

The EHP/s of an officer’s active tank is about 200-500, so I will probably deal 80 real damage (after resists). This may come down to 2000 seconds or about half an hour. This I can do, but obviously I want to keep it within 10 minutes, which means I’ll need about 200 more DPS. Is there a way? (I’ve got many more low slots and 2 or 3 more MFSs would work, but then I wouldn’t have enough CPU)

http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/item.php?type_id=13603

Here are the stats for the Office rat Estamel Tharchon.
Take a look at see how your ship compares to it.

Oh. I was looking at http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/item.php?type_id=13541 which has 100 hp/s regen. I guess I wouldn’t have enough DPS for Estamel.

Pick whatever officer you want.
Just a warning though, your fit is horrific and you’ll die in about 40 seconds once all of your charges run out.

I did the EHP/s calculations with the reload times on. I have enough ASBs to average it out. For example, each of these would tank an officer, so I can reload the other three while one tanks it out. (I can use my actual shield as buffer for the reload as well) Also, just for clarification, I can actually tank 4 officers for 20-30 seconds with the ASBs only.

I think the big issue you will have is: finding an officer.

Good luck!

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Yeah, I know, but I’d get lucky sometimes and score 5 billion. If this fit works that is.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.