How to Block Amarr

Inane messages in local can at times be distracting so how do you block them ?

I guess you can block an individual character , a corp or an alliance but say in the case of a war that has multiple corps and alliances is there an option to block all messages from war targets ?

Nope.

I see no reason to view Local chat when you’re in Fleet chat, especially when at war.

1 Like

When you’re happy and you know it …
block Amarr.

When you’re happy and you know it …
BLOCK AMARR!

WHEN YOU’RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT …
… AND YOU REALLY WANNA SHOW IT …
… WHEN YOU’RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT …

BLOCK AMARR!

edit: got flagged as spam “by the community”. Gets fives Likes by “the community”.

5 Likes

The best way to block war targets from talking to you is to not look at local. Problem solved!

2 Likes

Easiest way to learn how to ignore local… go to Jita.

2 Likes

You can slide it so that the messages are not visible but somehow it always finds it’s way open again

BLOCK. AMARR.?!?!

reduce the width of the chat window to the lowest possible width. Then expand the user list to to the left as far as possible until it snaps and you only see chat user portraits but no messages.

2 Likes

A little less conversation a little more action

1 Like

Or have Local chat in it’s own separate window and then minimize it when not needed.

2 Likes

It’s like the forum, I found out you’ll be there blocking 'til Christmas instead of simply ignoring them. Don’t acknowledge them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.