How to drag PLEX into item hangar?

I haven’t done this in a while, but how the hell do you do this? Fenris’ info from April this year says this is still possible to do.

Never mind. Took me a while, but I remembered you can only drag it from under character sheet and not the wallet.

You can do it in regular Inventory, there is a sub-folder called plex vault under your item hangar

2 Likes

I’d forgotten about that too, although it’s right there in plain sight! The first instinct was to go to the wallet, which didn’t work. Anyway, good relearning lesson, I guess.

2 Likes

I had the same issue last week.

I never look at that plex inventory and forgot it existed.

Instead I went straight for the wallet where my PLEX is, and could not figure out how to get the PLEX out in any way.

Unintuitive design, if you ask me.

1 Like

Definitely. At the very least it should be draggable from the wallet in addition to all other options.

It is very intuitive: you are supposed to spend it on either Omega time or in the NES, not messing around with it in-game. :thinking:

:wink: :psyccp: :smirking_face:

1 Like

I want to do the same with ISK and LP. Let me. I want to fly my ship loaded with anonymous cash and taunt pirates. It’s not the same as simply wiring it away to a specific pilot, if you think about it.

fun fact: ISK has its own ItemId https://everef.net/types/52996, that’s how you redeem it at various moments, like your dailies, when it exists briefly as an inventory item.
interestingly, PLEX has much lower ItemId https://everef.net/types/44992

1 Like