How to import market data into a spreadshit?

Yes, it works like a charm but I’m wondering why =IMPORTXML isn’t working aswell, after all I may need it in the future. Google sheet underlines the // before sell in red, telling that it can’t read this command in this context, so I suppose this is the problem ?

About your script it looks amazing, I’ve been staying a bit on it trying to understand what it does, I guess the first line returns an error message in case of missing typie_ids, the 3rd line fetch the data from the URL and the 4th one pick what I want among all the data and displays it. However I don’t know what the 2nd line is doing. Which language is this ? Maybe I could learn the basics to modify the script to adapt it to my needs.

Actually that’s intresting, EVE taught me English and now again I’m learning a thing or two ^^