How to make ganking and AG a play style

why are you asking stupid? you know perfectly well that I am a test subject in your laboratory and you implanted silicon in my brain?

Silicon?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

My poor diluted test subject.

No, no. You wish it was silicon.

Now back into immersion tank where you belong.

We’ll work on fixing your perverted mind next.

We cleared a belt of the npc miners, its only the defence feet that go after you, these don’t go to stations or gates, i think this is what we did, but main aim was to go from belt to belt clearing npc miners so our friends could have the ore

Attack miners, they warp off and there protection fleet warp in, warp out fast or they will get you, they then go and join the mining ships after you leave , at which point you warp in at range, the protection fleet slow boats to you, the only good loot is the hauler, it can drop skins, other ship just drop ore. So once you separate the combat ship and miners warp back to kill hauler if you want

I only bit I can’t remember is where the miners warp too, but it was easy to find nevertheless.

The local faction police or gate guns don’t attack you, we tested this, the situation may have changed as it was over 6 months ago. Their combat ships AI was a bit dumb but effective if they caught you. Use cheap destroyers

Oh dear I sound like a ganker :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But that is my fundamental question - if players need ore, why do they choose to equip a bunch of fat, dumb mining ships and sit in space for hours rather than just ganking the NPC miners and taking the same ore from the NPC wrecks? It makes no sense.

1 Like

Well you can only kill 2 or 3 Ventures at a time, think we had a fleet of 5 or 6 cats, then you have to warp out fast but yes you could go from belt to belt popping them with a looter picking up the ore.

Never thought to scan them to see if ore builds up over time so you pop them when full

They aren’t always just venture fleets.

No, we only went for Ventures because our aim was to move them off belt, think we scrambled a retriever and killed that but it was close with their backup arriving.

Seeing the protection fleet work I did wonder if you could fight them, they are quite slow to kill you but point you fast

Does anyone know who let this guy in or why he is still here? Or am I just the only one who hasn’t blocked him yet?

1 Like

I blocked him a couple of hours ago.

He took a turn into the deep end. I’m surprised CCP hasn’t banned his account for the sexual garbage he’s been posting.

oh, you are serious

hahahahahaha hahahahahaha, you know what, please don’t biomass. You are a funny miner and im willing to blue you, since you are so special.

3 cats, wow

3 cats with dps x the number of members in my fleet + ecm and Logistics hitting your target, which is how we stop large fleet ganks, I even once stopped a large talos fleet single handedly so don’t set us to blue

2 Likes

good job ag, keep it up lmao

1 Like

Citation needed ROFL.

LOL I remember mining corps recruiting in local with this exact pitch and saying there was safety in numbers.

As I can flipped in Jame’s birth place :smiley:

I miss those days when peeps would talk in local.

This. If people want solo space game, play NMS, find a paradise planet and punch trees for the rest of time ROFL.

Actually false. They are choosing to play the game, which means they accept all aspects of it if they choose to play. If they don’t like some of it? Don’t play :smiley:

That’s like saying I play basketball but I think it’s unfair that people can cap me so I decide they can’t ROFL.

You play by the rules of the game or find another game to play :smiley:

Quoting this cause in the past you claimed ganking was PvE but now you admit it’s PvP.

I love when you can’t keep track of your own stuff :smiley:

Quoting this too as it shows you have a clear understanding what PvE and PvP is, hence why you can’t say ganking is PvE anymore. Yay :smiley:

Lucas isn’t his main, it’s a throwaway alt. Much like the one he used to grief Altara :smiley:

Again, quoting as it shows more evidence :smiley:

If you shoot them in a corvette, the response fleet doesn’t come :smiley:

More evidence :smiley:

More evidence :smiley:

1 Like

once the specific corp is red to you…the miners will warp off when you land on grid and the defense fleet will show up…

If it is blue however, and someone else they are red too, the defense fleet will show up(in losec i hear the logi part of that fleet will give your reps if you are blue to them) I know they do in HS as well.

1 Like

Maybe we should all meet in a starter system and chat in local, as you can imagine I always try and chat in local :hugs:

Maybe Lucas would come to

My corp still tries that with okay success and we are now in null sec \o/

Nope, It’s plain simple fact. Loss is loss. You want to make it seem different solely for your agenda. But a rose is a rose by any other name.

Gawd. When will you ever stop proclaiming as if you are the Borg Queen and you know exactly what everyone else is thinking and their motives and the exact ‘CCP says…’ only correct interpretation of everything said. You are no more knowledgeable about such stuff that the rest of us.

Heh. I know why you’re dodging :smiley:

It’s good you can admit ganking isn’t PvE :smiley:

See? Was that so hard?

If you remove ganking, then the carebears will just whine about getting killed by diamond rats, or a Sansha Incursion, or Trigs. There is no pleasing them. They won’t be content until they can AFK 24/7 in perfect safety…