How to make ganking and AG a play style

Nope. Not confused. You’ve claimed ganking was PvE in the past.

You now admit you know it’s PvP :smiley:

I know it’s a pain when people actually remember huh?

Pepperidge Farm remembers :smiley:

It’s ok bro. You rroffed yourself. Which isn’t surprising at all :smiley:

give them eve online on Ofline mod

They wouldn’t be happy with that, either. Because then there would be no other players for them to show off their ships and skins to…

1 Like

Scroll up :smiley:

You already admitted you know it isn’t PvE.

ROFL you already admitted it isn’t PvE my guy. Of course the other player is a factor LOL.

I love how you got caught and now you’re just trynna gas light your way out desperately.

What troll the truth? I love how you put yourself on display tho.

You truly have rroffed yourself :smiley:

1 Like

Just let him be. We all have him blocked. You can’t argue with him. He like arguing with the computerized phone help desks. “Let me speak to a human!”

4 Likes

I wonder if he has a cork board up on the wall with colored string and thumbtacks to keep track of his masterful talking points.

1. “New players quit the game when ganked by other players, but not when NPCs do it.”

2. “NPC rats are an integral part of mining because CCP programmed them in. Ganking is not an integral part of mining because of point #1.

3. “CCP should remove all ganking because miners shouldn’t need to deal with gankers because of point #2.”

4. “Miners don’t count as human players because they are helpless victims that cannot prevent getting ganked.”

5. “When a ganker kills a miner, it is the same as killing an NPC, because of point #4.”

And on and on, with arguments that make no sense outside of his own mind.

4 Likes

I would feel sad for him, except he thinks he is winning. It is hard to feel sad for the guy running across the finish line with his hands up like a champion. Even when the race was yesterday.

5 Likes

He’s going the distance. He’s going for…speed.

2 Likes

'Cause he’s racing and pacing and plotting the course
He’s fighting and biting and riding on his horse.

Why the rest of us long ago did leave with the cup

Fitting for him I think

2 Likes

I never said they were the same…I said the effect is the same. A loss is a loss. We all know why you desperately want to make out otherwise…because you hate PvP, and so will lie and invent some vast imagined difference between an NPC attack and a player attack. But the resultant ship destruction is identical.

There you go again with your alleged mega grasp of what everyone else ‘understands’. Like some religious zealot claiming that he alone has the conduit to God.

It’s hilarious watching Lucas slither this way and that because his supposed logic actually consists of mutual contradictions and he knows it. As Aiko pointed out months ago, he runs these mutually exclusive lines concurrently and flip flops between them hoping no-one will notice. But it’s clear we all notice all the time.

This ideas braindead.

Your entire problem is you think antiganking is a playstyle thats on the same tier as ganking. Ganking has alway been predator hunting prey. Antigankers are on the tier of the vultures who take scraps after the prey has been felled.

Honestly the only thought about agers we ever thought of when I was playing is to add 5-10% dps extra or be faster on looting to counter them lining their pockets with our loot.

99% of agers are just plain bad at the game and never used most of the tools that were effective. The truth is the good players never tried to stop us en masse because they weren’t the afk antitanked autopiloting freighters that were coming into Uedama nonstop. Those were the players who got butthurt enough to follow us around for hundreds of hours failing nonstop daily.

6 Likes

Thxs for making your point, biased as I expected but then so is my point. Not seen you in a while in eve hope your well.

I’m saying it in a more inflammatory way because I’m biased, but the points are all true.

Antiganking isn’t rewarding, besides a couple of people the majority of agers were always there either to make isk thieving or because they wanted to harass and annoy the gankers that ganked them and that they hate.

The majority of people losing their freighters were always the dumbest of the dumb/ignorant players and/or the greediest. They would never give out isk for protection and there is no value saving these lazy players who do nothing to prevent their inevitable loss mail.

And it doesn’t work as a playstye if you’re good enough and sit there all day. If I had the hatred of another ganker and had the effort in me, any minute im sitting there at my keyboard to mess with them, their ability to gank any freighter would be almost zero. They’d simply log in when I’m not on or quit.

We hated miniluv and both messed with eachother at times. Whenever we’d go to ■■■■ with them they’d literally just logout. And the stuff we were doing to them was super half-assed.

2 Likes

The real griefers were the AGers.

3 Likes

You joke but its unironically true. We were just sitting in a pipe ganking freighters that happened to pass through.

I’m not even joking when I say some of these guys followed me around for over a thousand hours harassing me. Sometimes for the entire day over and over for months when I played eve nonstop.

Mind you I didn’t care and they provided entertainment in their constant failure and tears, but for sure its what they were trying to do. :rofl:

2 Likes

Citation needed :smiley:

Yet somehow it isn’t a problem for you or other “veterans”.

How can it be OP as well again? :smiley:

Cleaned up some OT, please pay heed to the forum rules:

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

Let’s finally get one thing clear. The myth that mining is a PvE activity…

The minute you fire your mining laser at an asteroid, you are laying claim to a resources that I have just as much right to claim and which I paid my share of Omega subscription for. No, those rocks are not ‘free’. They are a limited resource, paid for by players. Thus your mining laser is no less of a weapon than any neutron blaster…not least because the end product of your mining will be turned into such.

Thus…why would I not open fire on you ? We are in a fight for resources. Your mining is part of the supply chain for war and you cannot contrive some absurd morality that separates you from that. You are NOT just some hapless person minding their own business…a lie that AG people try to proliferate.

The minute your mining laser hits that rock, you are at war with me…unless you happen to be in the same corp or alliance. So lets stop this pretence that AG-ers are some kind of white knights defending people from the barbarian hordes. You miners are the barbarian hordes.

3 Likes

That’s unfair to say that, what you said is part true and we try to show pilots what the gankers in fact tell us, how to avoid being ganked.

Most ganker victims don’t care or don’t bother to learn or are unaware of the danger. Most of the large freighter drops are from null sec raters who send off a ship full of loot to jita on auto pilot. Cargo ship might be afk but the guys main will still be ratting.

Its the snowflakes that cry to ccp and don’t want to change what you do, we saved a freighter once and the guy said well I didn’t ask you to save my ship, what an arsshat I thought.

Part of these problem are the alts that are flying these cargo ships, we should know who the cargo belongs to I think. Maybe even only allow freighters in players corps only. What about if the cargo contents of a ship belong to a corp you are at war with that person can be attack, that would be fun

1 Like