How would it look in eve

Here are the Jove 3D models =). http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/tuttomenui2/Jove.rar

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got all my Precursor skills to V. Bring on the Drifters and Jove! Heck, at this point Iā€™d be happy with some SKINs for Triglavian hulls. Iā€™m not saying they should be blackā€¦ but they should be black.

3 Likes

lol ofc they need to be black :stuck_out_tongue:
This is more in line of how i Imagen they make the skin, the ā€œorganicā€ look. But i am also afraid it would be a horrible strain on the game server, when say 100 of em in one place. :confused:

3 Likes

A black skin for triglavian ships would be pretty cool especially with that glowing red ball in the middle with the warp effects would look badassā€¦

3 Likes

Animated SKINs are slick. The Machariel Hex and Kronos Police are two great examples. Black with some pulsating red markings on the Triglavian ships would be wicked cool.

4 Likes

I do like the Machariel skin, looks very TRON.

And I agree with the other folks. Drifters do not look Organic. They lookā€¦ Caldari. Lots of sharp lines and metal plating. I want the old Jovian ships. I want B5ā€™s Shadows and Vorlons. I want the White Star.

3 Likes

That new machariel skin is the way to go for all ships.

1 Like

I remember that show. As for the idea I think itā€™d be absolutely awesome to have a major entity / faction that uses organic based technology in the game. Unfortunately we still have a lot of tech to explore so I doubt this would happen anytime soon, if ever. We still have the deep mysteries of drifter, sleeper and now triglavian tech to solve and some other stuff as well.

But man, I would love to see organic based ships with self regenerating hull / armor for example (make it slow regen so its not too OP during combat), shooting some sort of plasma spores or some sort of space critters instead of missles or bombs.

Itā€™d be awesome.

1 Like

You just game me an additional idea as we have the mutaplasmid and mention about in posts.
mutaplasmid bacteria that can be used to create as organic ship. It have the abilities to change gear we have now.
So not to far fetched idea that it could be used to make organic ships.
Say soe and concord teams up to make the first one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.