HUD Feedback Thread!

I saw the changes, and I think it’s awesome that you’re adding a radar. That’s going to be genuinely useful!

As soon as I saw that the window system is changing too, I immediately wondered: would it be possible to include a native tool that lets multiboxers copy the entire UI layout from one account to all their other accounts?

I actually created an app as a workaround for this, and it does the job pretty well:

However, my app cannot copy the Overview tabs themselves, because those are part of the Overview configuration rather than the window layout. The windows can be moved to the correct positions, but if the Overview tabs are not arranged in the same order on every account, things can still end up mixed up.

Other than that, the app works quite well. But imagine having a native version built directly into the game: you could designate one account as the “main” layout and have that layout automatically copied or synced to all your other accounts, potentially even in real time.

Since you’re already working on this exact area of the UI, this would be an amazing quality-of-life feature for multiboxers. Anyone who multiboxes knows the pain of having your brain melt because one client has a window a few pixels out of place. Then you have to close windows, open the external app, fix the Overview tabs manually, adjust everything again…

Please save us, FC

3 Likes