I think multiboxing Has Broken NS And the idea of a corporation when it comes to being down there

Most complainers are content to just say 'Eve is Dying". To say that the whole genre is dying because Eve allows multi-boxing in NS shows true ambition !

1 Like

What’s the point of having group content in MMO’s when the modern day playerbase want to be able to do it all as a single player, otherwise they claim it :-

Welcome to MMO’s in 2018.

1 Like

People who can afford it (irl or ig income) have been doing so since long before I started a decade ago. And the people who can’t or don’t want to do it have been whining about it being unfair for about as long.

Eve has always been a game of alts. Some things will always need warm bodies behind them (even if some of them are multiboxing) but others are better handled by alts.

Don’t believe me? Come and do overwatch for me some time. You will need to spend 6-8 hours at a time staring at a gate. Multiple times per week. Any time I demand. You only get breaks when I decide that I want one. Ocassionally you will get to kill a couple npc frigates. You can keep your share of the bounty though… after it’s split between my other 10 characters.
In exchange I will pay for your ship and your omega status for the month. But any sp you train you need to extract and give to me (I will provide the extractors)

Do that for a couple months without complaint. And if you still think your job should be done by a real person instead of an alt. Then I will concede your point and let you keep the job.

1 Like

I’m not saying I should get rid of entirely I do see the point for needing it they need to limit it to maybe 5 6 if you want to use an even number accounts.
the last Corporation I was in the CEO had nine freaking mining characters then when I was in Sub-Zero like I said one person had four RORQUAL Alone by himself .
then I believe that CEO at 2 RORQUAL really no players unless they choose to let people play with them it just very just like a high school click it seems like.

Get some friends.

If it were up to me and viable to enforce I would dictate 1 account per player. Then every little task would be important and personal.

1 Like

There is a way to enforce that. We use it everyday.

If CCP extends the alpha login restriction to all accounts, then it won’t matter how many accounts you actually have.

2 Likes

So I would have to run 5 or 6 corps,not just 3. Alright, that’s not too hard tbh

That would kill the goonswarm boys they would have to break up in the little corporations that could never keep the same glue they have now and pandemic horde

1 Like

LOL… we already have alt corps in GSF. Nothing would change

People are getting around that limit. Aside from the software trying to block more than one instance being run on a single pc, it’s not enforced at all.

This will never happen only because people will cry too much. Sad that it won’t because it would be so amazing.

I dont see the problem, sorry.

The fact it happens isnt in itself an issue.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.