I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

LOL. Information dumbs people down now?

It sounds much more like you are threatened by officializing the popular ganker screed that “undocking is consent to PVP”. I guess I can put you down for not believing that, otherwise, I think making it official would sound great to you.

You lost me. Some EVE players are demented. There are simply too many to say there isn’t.

You want people to search for the answer to a question they don’t know to ask?

Eve is not quite on the level of tiddly winks. We actually have a resource named “EVE University” and its aptly named. Its easy to get lost in this sea of invented, backward and often contradictory information.

Need more adverts for the NEW brand.:+1:

Most people (especially those who deviate toward the carebear lifestyle, e.g. careless ones who don’t do research) won’t care about the pop-ups and won’t read them.

You can have your pop-up, but it will accomplish absolutely nothing.

If you want to stick it to the sociopath griefers, you’ll have to look for other solutions. Might I suggest recommending to CCP to remove non-consensual PvP? I don’t think that one’s been tried before.

1 Like

Yeah. Many Carebears lack the skill for survival. Many players that was gank became salty not because their ship explodes but because there Ego was hurt. Also Why Gankers Gank? Because this is the way they survive the game. We can’t force lion to eat grass in order to survive just because we felt pity about their prey.

Very true, I came across an eve streamer being stalked by gankers , yes he was mining , I sent him a mail and he said who’s this ass**** mailing me, a 2nd member of ag did the same and he said , I’ll block that jerk. He then went afk for 5 mins , for the 1st time ever I wanted to gank someone. We left the area .
Some people :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think you might finally be starting to understand why we’re killing these people.

2 Likes

And this is why I no longer make the effort with these people :roll_eyes:

1 Like

But it’s still fun messing with gankers right .

We had fun in the past :wink:

1 Like

Lol. Highsec will turn up side down if the symbol of anti gankers did a suicide ganking. Haha. :muscle:

That was in reference to the players that get abusive when you try to help or stop them from doing something stupid :thinking:

1 Like

Two things that need to be said:

1. mail spammers and private chat/channel griefers have made people hostile to mails and private chats and channels. Local chat spammers have played their role in creating general hostility toward strangers too.

2. Griefers, gankers, cretins and every other kind of player also mines.

Unfortunately 90 percent of any group can be kind, gentle, generous and nice, but it will always be the 10 percent that are buttholes that capture your attention. And that ladies and gentlemen is a key pillar of why we have bigotry. All it takes is one or two jerks from Country X to make you think all people from Country X are jerks, even though most might give you the shirt off their backs. Don’t give in to this mistake.

2 Likes

Most gankers are not bothering to make such distinctions, which explains why its good to thwart gankers whenever possible.

1 Like

Very true and a good point , that’s why we left , you can only offer help some times

1 Like

Do you want a game of chess? I’m up for it

Always.

If this is a safe space. And you are the leader of Safety, why is your safe space red and not green?

I’m a CODE. Space Princess and I can do literally anything I want.

You broke away from CODE? So … :thinking: :thought_balloon:

Oh, it’s mine, I took it with me.