I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

Just passing by to ‘praise James’.

@Aaaarrgg Might have something to say?

This will make an interesting fanfest …

Your best way to make up for what you have done is send a crap load of ISK to Zaera Keena. An act of kindness to a newbie is worth it’s weight in stolen gold.

1 Like

this is so true and i agree if people are dumb enough to fly the wrong thing then thats on them. everyone needs to learn what death is and if being ganked is how they learn then thats how they learn.

It was only one game of chess (I lost) but I challenged for another game. No reply. Typical.

Best 4 out of 7?

Hazen v. Aiko

3 Likes

Extracts from The Pirate Princess diaries by Githany Red

A beginning is a very delicate time. Know then, that it is the year YC 23359
The known universe is ruled by the large power blocks and this is the beginning of the end of the latest great war.

Enters the Pirate Princess and her diaries to High sec , you might ask are these
The ravings of a deluded tyrant
Or a case of the emperor’s New clothes, we will see.

“The galaxy belongs to me, and you need my permission to exist.”

“Everybody loves me.”

“Everybody else is nobody at all.”

Aiko_Danuja
2 Likes

I would point out cyberbullying is also questionable in law, and a criminal offense in Europe, where incidentally, CCP has its legal entity.

Both I say

And that beginning sentence , where’s that from

Im going with the opening of Dune

1 Like

@Ramona_McCandless wins

I just had a dune moment

1 Like

You can find bullying in all walks of life! The internet just made it easier for the weak to feel powerfull and flex the muscle they lack in RL!

As opposed to?

Keeping them in their place?

2 Likes

I never understood why some people think kicking puppies is fun. Does it teach the puppy anything? If you want to test your metal, then do it in a way that will challenge you. Other MMORPG are not EVE and EVE is PVP in nature. Personally I prefer games and sports that requires skill and finesse over cheap brute shots. I believe CCP could build a better sandbox that promotes skill over cheap shots. All this said from my carebear toon that never has had any interaction with code…How did you let me get away, I was afk while I wrote this…

2 Likes

This data has a huge bias I hope a large corporation is intelligent enough to consider: each of those results is more likely the more time spent in game. What they really might have discovered is that people who play the game more in the first 15 days are more likely to keep playing.

Now I would definitely consider 6 months still a new player, maybe even up to a year. What they should see is if people who stopped playing experienced more ganking, and how likely were they to be ganked before never logging back in.

I have been playing 10 years and failed to get all 6 of my new players to stay, and every single one was because coerced PvP. These are all heavy gamers, big space ship fans, 3 were from my traveller play group.

The biggest problem is letting simply moving around and trying to go to market be a p.i.t.a. This isn’t content. No other game lets it be a chore to go get more ammo or go to your destination. Just moving forced pvp off gates and docks would drastically improve the game.

1 Like

I can’t pick up a bundle of firewood in Breathe of the Wild because the npcs that don’t have real necessities might freeze or starve. I don’t think I have ever looted a house or npc room in any video game.

it’s frustrating reading so many people needing access to being a dick to others and act like the people who don’t like it have some moral failing. No. Some of us are just disgusted, know what the gankers are probably like in real life, and wish to never interact with people like that.

1 Like

It sounds like EVE isn’t for you.

Perhaps you would enjoy Breathe of the Wild?