ICON Libertas, we are free. No rent, no pressure, play in null and have fun

ICON Libertas (Theran Alliance): living in Wicked Creek

• Play in null. No rent. No pressure. Return to your roots – a game should be fun.

• We are a community who has not forgotten that Real Life does come first. No kidding. Really. Play the game, don’t let the game play you.

• Make ISK. Lots of it. Cheaper resources plus low taxes plus less competitive markets = good profits. Very good profits.

• Room to breathe. Learn PvP at your own pace. We will help you learn how to be a hero.

• Participate in a fun community or play quietly on your own, your choice.

• Plenty of opportunities for never-ending jokes at each other’s expense (Yes, I DID accidentally use an ECM burst module against my own fleet, and sure, you can bring it up aGAIN, I don’t mind, really)

• Sense of humor a plus. Salty banter and bad jokes will get you in, no questions asked. (OK maybe a few questions, but we don’t really care about the answers, we just pretend we are interested. )

• And of course we will want to hear you say “Roger that, all clear, sir” in an appropriately serious and official tone.

Contact Freenzied Comet or Eshet Chayil, or join ICON_Public

Sounds interesting, where are you located? I am a returning 40m sp player. Haven’t played in a couple years.

we are in wicked Creek …

Please see my ingame message to you for more information.

still accepting new applicants

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.