Play in null. No rent. No pressure ...... really!

ICON Libertas (Theran Alliance): living in Wicked Creek

Play in null. No rent. No pressure. Return to your roots – a game should be fun.

• We are a community who has not forgotten that Real Life does come first. No kidding. Really. Play the game, don’t let the game play you.
  • Make ISK. Lots of it. Cheaper resources plus low taxes plus less competitive markets = good profits. Very good profits.
  • Room to breathe. Learn PvP at your own pace. We will help you learn how to be a hero.
  • Participate in a fun community or play quietly on your own, your choice.
  • Plenty of opportunities for never-ending jokes at each other’s expense (Yes, I DID accidentally use an ECM burst module against my own fleet, and sure, you can bring it up aGAIN, I don’t mind, really)
  • Sense of humor a plus. Salty banter and bad jokes will get you in, no questions asked. (OK maybe a few questions, but we don’t really care about the answers, we just pretend we are interested. )
  • And of course we will want to hear you say “Roger that, all clear, sir” in an appropriately serious and official tone.

Contact Arrowspeeed Bounty or Eshet Chayil , or join ICON_Public

1 Like

Still accepting new recruits.

Returning to the game after a long break (june 2013) 60mil SP would be interested in chat with someone

Hotah, please contact me ingame, Arrowspeeed Bounty, and we can set up a time to chat. You can also find me on discord at Arrowspeeed#7117

1 Like

Good post

still recruiting

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.