[Idea/concept] Distress Module

then perhaps you should ask for specifics instead of

yet you say you have said you got details but no further explanations

so take the concept and build upon it.

Alright, I’ll take the concept:
We need a module to make fights last longer

And build upon it:
I do not believe fights should last longer and would suggest not to add such a module.

Done!

(I’m still missing your reason why we should have such a module. And probably disagree with it, but I still do not know your reason and did not want to disagree in advance.)

This is why you present your reasons as part of the suggestion, so that other people can discuss your reasons before you go full into details about a suggestion that maybe doesn’t have a foundation at all.

well up until now you actually haven’t said this.

you could of saved your time for something more productive if you had said this at the start, considering you had clearly grasped the concept.

I specifically said about making fights longer, why would i suggest a 10 minute fuel powered boost to repair modules if the intention isn’t as i stated

“to make fights longer”

I repeatedly asked you to come up with a reason for longer fights.

I could of course have said “I do not want longer fights”, but without knowing your reason for wanting longer fights that would not have been very productive as a statement like that quickly devolves into an unconstructive ‘yes’ ‘no’ ‘yes’ ‘no’ back and forth.

Also, if I had known your reason, I might have agreed with you and changed my opinion! But without reason you won’t convince people.

‘I wish longer fights because otherwise I wouldn’t have asked for a module for longer fights’ is not the kind of reason I was looking for.

Do you wish me to explain why?

Again, please, why do you want to make fights longer?

that’s post 8

thats post 10

this is post 16, to which i responded with my quotes

so this isn’t really you repeatedly asking me for reasons why i want fights to be longer

i already answered this

you’re right you could of and should of said that.

-edit-
I’m done with this post
to any admin who see this
please close / lock the thread

Are they? Where did they say so?

Like I said in the part you quoted, it would have resulted in unconstructive back and forth, a bit like we’re doing right now.

(Also it’s “could have and should have”, just so you know.)

Closed via polite request by OP.