Idea: Drain Jita (Or Eve, while we're at it)

Its the number of orders and contracts… There is no way to service proper retail, even in small stockpiles, without needing an army of alts… Same with maturing stacks of courier contracts.

This all comes back to CCP designing strain/limits on character sheets and not in space and using supply and demand pricing.

Sure security/safety is an issue for trucking, but that is a whole different issue, relating to ganking mechanics and the fact that our shipping lanes are infested with lurking pirates, something that really makes very little sense, since that effectively means hisec is more dangerous regarding shipping than null, and the same is often true for ratting and mining. We are living in a bit of an upside down world, that CCP have slowly pushed us into.

The upside is that we might as well put the starter zones in null soon.

I also feel that thanks to shutdown of player own starbases, a lot of mass manufacturing that once was is now going down the crapper in favor of larger alliances and corps who can afford to buy citadels and what stock is currently available is what remains of an older economy. The only advantage I see currently for Citadels and ECs is that what organizations that do use them for manufacturing are either going to have to outsource it to lowsec or higher sec entities, or in-source it to where alphas are going to be the main focus. Personally speaking, I would recommend buying up what stock you can at the moment due to a few fellows of mine guesstimating that a price in goods in will shoot up when POS’s finally go offline while their owners try to squeezing every last ISK worth of their value from their investment before dismantling them for the resources.

Ehh, I feel shipping in Null and Hi is fairly similar except in Null, you have your shipping cartels that want every isk you got for what little you can cram in their haulers and opposing skirmishers to show up unannounced, at least in Hi you can expect them in certain systems. It is however an interesting facet that CCP hasn’t tried adding additional routes and stargates to alleviate some economic troubles by making trading a more viable career path in this game instead of focusing so much on alliances. Sure they bring in players and money but you got us folk in High sec scrounging for every isk we can drum up from the bottom of the barrel.

That’s the plan. When you get tired of this you can look around and choose better way. And more interesting (that’s important)

Well i wasn’t referring to me specifically since im somewhat nomadic and kind of running my own little null ops

not to mention the market in null is so overpriced, when I had an alt out there I used to have to pay 5m for a frigate (not fitted) because that was the cheapest in region.

Wouldn’t miss a beat if this 25% of the player base disappeared over night.

Thats why I suggest to add Jita and Perimeter to FW zones. Together with Iyen-Oursta and Faurent on gallente site to be fair. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

we even have faction titans now.

What? When? Want to buy one straight away! 100B for Angels Titan?