Ideas

Why would you or anyone else be worried if we as Capsuleers fleet with white diamond npc’s

They have the skill other fleet members lack.
/
Ie they don’t dart off to make a toasted cheese between star gate jumps and miss the fleet warp.

The most powerful ship in the game is friendship. I just don’t believe in using NPC’s to access content that requires players. I want the game to promote fleets and friends and for solo players to have their own niche if that’s how they really need to play

1 Like

True, I believe in friendship.

This is not my thread, i just wanted to express my wants.

Ai is just around the corner and one day they will be used by many to boost fleet numbers with zero broadcast input commands.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.