Im looking for a home

Hi there.
I’m new to eve and looking for a home. My main intrest so far is abys running. Did all tutorial missions and skilled in amarr frig for what ist worth skill wise ofc.
I made my own corp just to pay less tax.
Current State is alpha.
I got some mechanics understanding i played eve echoes for about a year but I don’t like echoes anymore
What I’m looking for is a nice corp who willing to explain eve when I need it but, mostly a nice chat with the peeps in the corp.
Please send me a ingame mail when there is intrest to have me in the corp
Voice comms i need to say sorry because I can’t hear you guys I’m deaf
Other then that I’m okay lol

Cheers and hope to hear from you guys

Perhaps you might care to join the Red vs Blue Flight Academy? Created to welcome new players like yourself to the game, we have a full schedule of classes, fleets and fun events - all with free ships and much fun and banter! Nearly 300 have joined us in 6 months - why not find out why they stay and prosper.

RvB Flight Academy – Red Vs Blue

Isn’t pvp fleet a problem because I can’t hear the fc tho

Well its not a barrier really.

We run practice PvP fleets in Todaki - the ships are free - the format is free-for-all (simple) and you can chat away in fleet chat.

Our classes are on voice coms but we can supply written materials and web links i’m sure.

During Red vs Blue Fleets and our low-sec roam ‘Secret Vampires’ we can broadcast instructions and type FC commands in fleet chat for y’all.

Beyond that you can let your guns do the talking! :slight_smile:

Wel that’s true lol i will consider it and gonna let you know. I know you need a really good fc to handle a fleet with a deaf guy in it :slight_smile:

Really what you need is someone in the fleet who can type. I’ll check - some are occasionally sober enough to manage it I think. lol

Heheh I’ll join your discord that’s easier

cool - look forward to seeing you there. All the best.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi!

We are a Pure Blind based null corp/alliance 12 jumps from Jita. We have a strong EUTZ and a growing NA TZ. Only slightly quiet time is a few hours before DT. We have an excellent Indy base and a 24 hour a day standing fleet for miner and home defense.

Check out our ad for more info, I hope we get a chance to chat. Good luck with your search! :slight_smile:

shot you a mail

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.