New guy looking for corp

Hi!

I’m a new player, currently a bit over 1 mil SP, looking for a corp that would be ready to train me for PvP & PvE content.

I have stopped ratting at destroyer ship when I hit lvl 2 missions & currently am busy mining to get some ISK for cruisers.

EU timezone, ready to go for Discord/Teamspeak.

hey o/
If you are after non-profit, community on focuse institution check this out…

You can contanct me in game if you have any questions… We are pretty active at EU time zone …
Very old community and you will be protege of some of the best PVP veterans of New Eden … And academy give full scholarship to pilots who has eager to learn

\o/

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi @Skarbrand_Ironmane ,

We may be a very good match for each other! :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including small fleet PvP, alliance ops and lots of PvE :slight_smile:

RL comes first is our No.1 rule!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 9 months we started were up to over 140 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.