Looking

Hei guys.

I just startet playing again, after 5-6 years away from the game, and i would like to join a highsec corp again since doing missions and stuff gets boring alone.

Im mostly pvp trained with arround 43sp ( I Think?)
But i can also mine if needed.
Atm im based in Umokka 3-4 jumps from jita.

Please hit me up
Denmark EU timezone

Thanks

1 Like

If you join RvB flight academy your mission running ships and indy ships will be sanctioned and you can join rvb fights as cadet as well as you will have chance to catch up with your pvp knowledge and piloting skills … join lot of fun events and fights we are very active. Also we do finance academy members pvp activities untill they become self sufficient ,
, i live in danmark …
and we are most active from 19:oo and most events scheduled 20 : 00 eve time… pretty much we land on after kids sleep

1 Like

All contact info discord and our web page ect there… DM me on discord if you interested… there are many descent people there you would enjoy their company in all activities… beautifull community.

Red vs Blue - Fast, affordable PvP action - most fun per hour in Eve

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

Recruitment Process:

1. SEAT/auth upon application.
  2. ESI Screening.
  3. Mumble interview.
  4. Once all of those are done. Leadership will decide if it’s a yes or no. You might be asked to roam with us for a night to test it out.

What we offer our pilots:

• A true eve experience, we flex every SP we train.
  • Limitless PVP immersion. Black Ops, small medium and large gang fights, Roams, Capital Warfare, needlejacks, WH pvp. You need it? We got it.
  • Experienced corporation staff and leadership.
  • A stable aggressive alliance.
  • Top Tier Level FCs
  • Ship Reimbursement!

Thank you for your time!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hiya mate, i know you said you looking for High sec corp, but if you even consider null could be the place for you we would be happy to have you.

We have opportunities for nullsec ratting that can be compared to HS mission running, industrial and daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level. I used to play in HS only and took a leap into null few months ago and i don’t regret it.

We have a fantastic core membership but are looking to you to join our corp and continue our growth and our more experienced members will be more than happy to help you out if needed.

What we offer:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Perks:

• Corp Buyback Program for salvage, loot, ores and more.
  • Daily nullsec ratting, mining and industrial.
  • Help with ships and fits so you can make the most isk possible in nullsec.
  • Ship Replacement Program (SRP) for many doctrine ships.
  • Dedicated Mumble and Discord channels.
  • Alliance/Coalition Discord Market Channels.

What we’re looking for:

• Pilots of all walks of life (PVP, PVE, mining, industrial, and more).
  • Willing to train into alliance doctrines for home defence if you can’t already fly them.
  • Participate when you can and support the corp/alliance.
  • A friendly attitude!

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub
Killboard: Elysium. | Corporation | zKillboard

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
â•‘â•‘â• â•Łâ•‘â• â•—. VALKLEARS.
â•šâ•ťâ•‘â•‘â•šâ•‘â•‘ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile: :call_me_hand:

Check us out! War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - Fraternity EN - Highly Active PvP-based Corp - #15 by Gideon_Golgothus

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.