I'm looking for a small HS/LS industry and mining based Corp

Hi There,

I’m looking for a small corp to join that compliments my playstyle. I’m industry focused (manufacturing, mining, trading, …) But I’m also interested in PVE. That’s the reason why i’m looking in high and low sec.

I’m looking to take a active role within the corporation. Helping with mining, industry, …

I live in Belgium so preferably a corp in the CET timezone.

Greetigns,
Peter

We could use you as a corpmate if you’re looking for a smaller corp focused on NPC Nullsec and learning how to operate and live in dangerous space! We mainly live in highsec, but we make trips into dangerous space for better ISK/content. We’re mainly PVE and a little PVP focused, but industry players have a lot of work to do and ways to make money and produce for the corp.

Feel free to join our public channel: Fishstick Pub or send an EVEMail or PM me in-game: Kaz Akaryia , if you want to have a quick chat. I’ll also pass you a convo invite if you’re ever on.

Hello.

Feel free to take a look at our homepage, maybe it can be something for you. :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord and poke us.
You can find us at The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Best regards
Negan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.