Looking for corp in highsec - mostly industry based

Hi There,

I’m looking for a small corp (around 50 active players) which focusses mainly on pve and industry in highsec, I currently almost have 10M SP and i’m fairly new to the game. For now i want to mainly focus on industry but i would also like to learn the fight mechanics of eve for pve and later maybe also for pvp.

Hope you can help me!

o7 Bloock!

2 Likes

Hi there
Well il start by saying we aren’t a high sec Corp, we’re a null sec Corp. however we have a good industrial division within our alliance and coalition.
We have very good players who can help you gain experience with living in 0.0 space as well as pve/pvp.
If it sounds like something you may want to try, join our in game channel brittas empire public and join our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu
Chat with us, see what you think and what we can offer

Fly safe 07

1 Like

Crazy Bird Inc. is currently recruiting. Although a bit smaller than what your possibly looking for (about 15 members 5 active weekly) we are rebuilding and looking to grow into something more. As of right now we currently offer weekly moon mining ops, regular mission running fleets, we have a refining station for reporcessing, and when we get a bit bigger we will be delving back into pvp. Right now we are rebuilding. Alot of our past members are coming back. Crazy Birds Inc has a broad array of experience across many aspects of eve new and old.

We are based in Hi sec so if you hear something u like give me a hollar ingame ‘Enlightened Artwik’, reply to this message, or if i’m not on you can hangout in Crazy Bird Pub chat channel till someone shows up. Fly safe o7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.