"I'm not your snuff film actor."

For years i was locked away, at the non-existent mercy of a sadist whose job it is to make an example out of me, out of my incompetence. I held on all that time, whatever Sortan had for me, I took it… He never broke me, I guess someone saw that and decided to put me back to work. Yet I’m not free from Sortan, he’s my watchdog, my keeper and ultimately my superior… Makes me question if this whole assignment of spying on suha was just an extension of my humiliation… Denying the chain of command is what got me where I am now, I will not do so again… If this is the part they want me to play, then I’ll play it.”

• Utatis Parinen

“I’m not your snuff film actor.”

October 10th YC 123

6NJ8-V IV - The Rabbit’s Warren Fortizar, Office of Venal Prosperity Agency Head Director Utatis Parinen.

< Sortan spinning around in Utatis’ chair and kicking his feet up on his desk >

“Utatis! My man… Welcome home! How’s your day been going…”

“…”

“Buddy, say something! Giving me the impression you’re not happy to see me.”

“I’m not.”

“Well that sounds like a you problem… Hey! What’s in your hand there?”

< Utatis holding up plastic bag >

“Dinner.”

“Ah, to-go huh? Not a fan of dining-in?”

< Sortan chuckling >

“…I take it you already heard about the ambush I was in?”

“Yeah i know all about it, I sent them after you after all…”

< Utatis stepping forward >

“What…?”

“Well, lemme rephrase that - Someone else sent them, I just gave them your tracking info so they could find you easier…”

“Tracking info? What? Like a ■■■■■■■ package?”

“I’d say more like a house pet, really.”

“You’re tracking me?”

“Hello? Braincell? Yeah no ■■■■ we’re tracking you… What? You thought we weren’t? You think we’re morons? Think we’re just gonna let you have free range and be on an honor system to stay within arms reach of us? …Yes, you’re being tracked. How do you think I met in that diner? Or stopped you on the elevator? I know where you are at all times… I know where every single toilet you pissed and ■■■■ on in this region and I know all of this in real-time.”

“How?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“…”

< Sortan taking his feet off the desk and sitting up straight >

“Oh! Get that sour look off your face… Fine! Don’t see the harm in telling you, not like it’s anything you can do about it… It’s in your blood.”

“Nanites?”

"Yes, it’s very simple technology. Think of it like the same stuff we use in house pets and… Make it more sophisticated, for human beings and give it the range to pinpoint your ass on the other side of the region. I’m not positive - But I think this is some tech we gleaned off the Nation, nanites that does the tracking of the drones and not much the controlling. Don’t know how that all works, so not 100% on it. I just applied the injection, that’s all…

“When were these put in me?”

“Oh I lost track… It was back when you were still a guest of mine. It was in one of the injections we gave you, maybe one of the ones you were unconscious for… Yeah… Yeah, shot it right here - right here in your neck…”

< Utatis grabbing and rubbing his part of his neck Sortan Is pointing to >

“Good times… Good times.”

“…You wanna tell me why you’re aiding these people and leaking Intel on me?”

“… I dunno, boredom?”

“Boredom?”

“Yeah, just bored… It’s all ■■■■■■■ boring, you know Utatis? Watching you is so unbelievably ■■■■■■■ boring that I couldn’t help but take interest when something finally happens. This meaningless little spat between you and these Intaki folk… Finally! Something just a little bit spicy happens for once! So yeah, I got involved… I stoked the flames a little to get a little bit more enjoyment out of this shitshow. Can you blame me?”

“I should tear your throat out…”

“Hey! Buddy! Lighten the ■■■■ up won’t you? We’re all just having a little fun here… So I helped a few thugs locate where you were and helped them come up with a plan to whack you - Big deal - They failed! What’s the big deal? I knew I wasn’t helping anyone competent enough to do you in. Think I wanna lose this comfy job? Boring as it may be, I hardly gotta do anything for a nice paycheck of holding your leash…”

“…”

“Besides! We gotta keep your skills sharp! Don’t need Utatis ‘The Butcher’ Parinen losing his edge do we? Sitting behind this desk, wiping the ass of some ■■■■■ too high to do it herself… Be honest with me, you needed that jolt of excitement, didn’t you?”

“…”

“I got front row seats to the whole show too! Tapped into the camera feeds and got to watch it all live!.. You’re a ■■■■■■■ animal Utatis! You didn’t even let any of those fucks bleed out! Just… ■■■■■■■ popped them! God… Damn! ■■■■■■■-”

< Sortan punching his other hand’s palm >

“-brains SPLATTERED over the whole ■■■■■■■ floor!”

“What the ■■■■ is this Sortan? Are you getting off on this?!”

“Not in the way you think.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“See, I don’t want you to get me mixed up with some kind of degenerate that touches himself to this kind of stuff. Alright? I’m a different breed of a degenerate, there is just something so fulfilling to me - visually - of you just wasting that poor ■■■■ like it was nothing, seeing that blonde sidekick of yours be shocked at your lack of hesitation… Satisfies something primal in me.”

“I’m not your snuff film actor.”

< Sortan slamming his fist on the desk and standing up >

“No! You’re my ■■■■■ Utatis! And don’t you forget that! If I wanted you in a dress with makeup on for me to ■■■■ you, that’s my prerogative!”

“…”

< Sortan walking around the desk >

“You know what I hate the most about you, Utatis?”

< Sortan stopping in front of Utatis >

“… How you just refuse to ■■■■■■■ break!”

< Sortan headbutting Utatis >

< Utatis being knocked back and onto the ground >

“No matter what I did - from taking your ■■■■■■■ eye, to having two horn dogs turn you out, injected you with all kind of ■■■■ that makes the most mild pain seem agonizing - You just wouldn’t ■■■■■■■ break for a moment!”

< Sortan kicking Utatis in the face >

“Why the ■■■■ haven’t you killed yourself Utatis? Huh? Why the self preservation? What do you even live for? You’re not serving some nation! You don’t care about money! You lost everything you had - What do you even have to live for that is reinforcing this will of yours? Why haven’t you ■■■■■■■ killed yourself? What does this world offer you anymore?”

" < Panting >… Couldn’t tell you."

“…”

< Sortan picking Utatis up by his collar and walloping him in the face >

“Should have just gouged that second eye out! Nobody would have use for a blind prick like you after all.”

" < cough > < cough > I don’t know, Shakor seems to make himself useful still."

“…”

**< Sorran punching Utatis again > **

< Sortan letting go and Utatis collapsing back down to the ground >

“… This is all too ■■■■■■■ easy for you… You’re a ■■■■■■■ disgrace, Utatis. A failure at his height and yet here you are with an office better than mine, making just as much money as before… Something is just backwards about that… You’re supposed to be my ■■■■■, yet you’re practically living a better lifestyle than I am.”

" … You’re just the ■■■■■ of another."

“What the ■■■■ you saying?”

“You’re just a middle man… A buffer between me and someone that actually matters. Or maybe you talk to another proxy, maybe there’s a whole network of proxies my intel goes through. I could care less, my job is not to concern myself with such conspiracies. My job is to watch Suha and report on her activities and plans - That’s it - And your job is to carry my ■■■■■■■ message.”

“My job has remained consistent since your ass first became mine - Making you suffer.”

“…”

“Do you really think this is some shot at redemption for you? Think spying on this drugged up whore is gonna show everyone that you’re worthy of coming back? Given your old position back and everything? No, this is just a more… Innovative way of torture if you ask me. Yeah, I’m just a middle man - but that’s because you’re not worth the notice of those that ‘actually matter’… So you talk to me instead. I may be another wretched low-life of this organization, but keep in mind that compared between the two of us, I’m ten rungs above you…”

“…”

< Sortan squaring down >

“… See, the only thing stopping me from whacking you is that - unlike you - I follow orders and respect my betters who don’t want me killing you… Then again it’s not like this organization is dependent on you… If you ended up dead because of some assassins getting the upper hand on you… Well, be a crying shame, but your little spy mission is nothing critical, in fact- if you ask me, it’s all for sport…We don’t need to spy on her, we can wipe this ■■■■■ out at any moment… This is all for fun I feel, and you’re just a pawn in it. My pawn…”

“…”

< Sortan picking up Utatis’s bag of food >

“How about you take that food for thought and I’ll help myself to this actual flkd right here. Good trade, yeah?”

“…”

< Sortan kicking Utatis in the face, again >

< Sortan walking away >

“Have a nice night Utatis! A pleasure, always.”

< Utatis breathing heavily >

< Utatis slamming his fist onto the office floor >

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.