IMy IRL GF just bought my first Titan today... For my 1 day old new account

My hot ass sexy girlfriend IRL gave me an early ThaNksGiving present so I bought an Avatar and injected up a new toon to fly it.

She is so hot and rich and nice to me!

1 Like

This isn’t the roleplaying subforums. Please take that left hand you call your girlfriend and leave.

27 Likes

This post is kinda weird.

4 Likes

This topic is here for us to discuss our super duper amazing girlfriends.

I’m glad he made this, cause my super hot girlfriend who is also a supermodel and was on the cover of vogue, Cosmo and a bunch of other magazines I can’t remember, just bought me 100 titans because she’s also super rich and the princess of Russia. Now, please excuse me, I have to go to dinner with my girlfriend at Vladimir Putin’s house and I must leave early because we always have a mob of adoring fans that we must push through to get to the limo.

6 Likes

Nerds are adorable. They always need to tell the world about their super hot girlfriend.

2 Likes

Nerds have evolved. Now it’s not just hot, h
The girlfriend must also be super rich too. Used to be, they were content with their fake girlfriends having an okay job and being somewhat financially stable. But now that everyone around them claimed to have a hot girlfriend, they must one-up them by claiming they are rich too.

1 Like

You are fake news.

2 Likes

I gave up on imaginary friends in my childhood.

Buggers never bought me a titan :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

That’s the power of the internet, man. Here, you can be an ex-navy seal, a doctor, or the recipient of a titan from an imaginary friend.

Anything is possible here.

2 Likes

Don’t you think that, just perhaps, she may be hinting that you are lacking in, er, “size” ?..You know, in the size of your “ship” you “fly”.

2 Likes

It’s ok, OP, we support your choice…
https://karigirl.com/

I think my favorite customer endorsement might be: “KARI is the last psychotherapist I’ll ever need!” LOL

My girlfriend’s girlfriend let me borrow her girlfriend on the promise that I remain unsubscribed.

1 Like

Can I borrow the one that you’re not currently in possession of, mine appears to be broken at the current time.

1 Like

Sure. I’ll send you her address. I must warn you though that all letters are vetted for crimimal content, sim cards and files.

Let me guess.

C/O Her Majesty’s Prison Service.

I wouldn’t normally suggest this but you might wanna think about getting her a :ring:

Needs more Beyonce TBH.

1 Like

My girlfriend is pretty hot but my wife doesn’t like her.

3 Likes

Can we get some better trolling please? This is Reddit tier garbage.

1 Like

I wish I could like this twice. â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  glorious.

1 Like