Increase NPC TAX RATE

It’s not a needed change by any measure

Those that want to stay in npc corps are already penalized by taxes, and the lack of structure in the corp

You should know that, being

Lmao

Now your trolling, Your suggestions are beyond ridiculous.

1 Like

I’ve never seen him do anything on the forums but troll. So, yeah, the forums would be better off without him. I started to become aware of his spewing garbage since the old forums and he was terrified he’d be auto-banned from the new forums for being so terrible.

3 Likes

Thank you.

Right, but WHY is the current tax rate a “problem” that needs solving exactly? if them being in an NPC corp isn’t the issue then why do you want to penalise them for being there?

Nobody but you seems to see a problem that needs solving

3 Likes

My alts are all in my corp, i have nothing to hide them from, i don’t like the tax so i sit in my own corp, i still don’t see a valid reason to increase it

You mean apart from amandatory increase in the tax rate which would be forced upon them regardless of how THEY want to play

There is no gank immunity, so you are free to kill them if you are willing to accept the consequences, they have a tax rate they are unable to dodge, they have no corp rights, they have zero ability to anchor any meaningful structures, that is their payment

6 Likes

So everyone in small corps to get dunked on… Kinda makes sense. Especially if the wardeckers actually make their money in null where its safe and muuch more profitable. Alts are a disease and why there is limited player interaction in EVE. No need to make friends with cyno, cap, market, highsec pvp, null anom farming, mining and scout ALTS.

The more you are self contained the less interactions with others are the result. Forcing people into a terrible player corp (And lets face it most player corps that let anyone in are terrible) wont help the longevity of Eve. But you may get some carebear tears in the short-term.

… Believe it or not, not all players agree with your self-granted authority on what players want. A vast number of players want nothing to do with wardecs or pvp… AT ALL.

They wouldn’t stay in an NPC corp because they wouldn’t stay in the game. They would just move on altogether.

IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT THERE ARE LARGE ARENAS WAITING FOR YOU… but you, just like all the rest of the ‘elite pvpers’ are TOO P U S S Y to pick a fight with anyone wanting or waiting to shoot back at you.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

lol guys i made this post a few days ago and completly forgot about it and now i see it has grown into something bigger

Salvos only does forum pvp,
also petition pvp,
tear pvp,
bad idea pvp, etc :wink:

Sound like perfect content material. :smirk: :joy:

1 Like

Shoot the station… That would be funny.

1 Like

About your “contract” tax Salvos… completely non-viable. And here is the why, subcontracting the job.

Accept contract on 1 man tax dodge corp character that will get the money. Subcontract the actual haul to an alt that will not care in the least about the “pay”. Boom, un-deccable freight job and the money won’t be taxed. Fancy that!

Simply put adjusting this lever has zero positive implications simply because the players have so many ways of breaking what you are trying to do.

1 Like

I stated there are ways around it, such as by private contract to your NPC alt for zero reward.

Since no isk is earned on the NPC alt, no tax is paid.

Woah, calm down there you brave and mighty internet warrior! Go slay some dragons and prove the world that you are the mighty hero we all need!

Id settle for a 25% tax on ALL isk that enters your wallet while in a NPC Corp, no matter where it comes from or how.

1. Its been shown that social contact is very important for player retention.
  2. There are intermediary, existing methods to avoid that tax, so some level of remaining in NPC Corp is still equitable.
  3. A 25% tax on ALL income, might be enough to encourage even this toon to finally move out of starter corp.

Topic moved to Player Features and Ideas Discussion

1 Like

Isn’t that pretty much what Red Frog is?

Yup. Thing is what Salvos probably hasn’t considered is that if that tax increase he wants goes through almost everyone will do it and thus most freight jobs would be transporting double-wrap packages. Meaning that the ones that aren’t double wrap are the clueless after such a change.

Which would make for some probable changes in the selection criteria of pirates as a side effect. Heavier emphasis on sub-standard tank and failing to double-wrap being the first two… and probably some z-kill checks in the background for the second string checks.

Interesting…

Yes, it sounds counter intuitive, but if more people are using double wrapped packages then the probability of getting a “good one” goes down so double wrapping and tanking your ship would be a clear signal of “poor gank target”.