Increase NPC TAX RATE

No, I would form my own little 1 man corp and have each of my alts do the same. So if wardecced I can just bounce between the half dozen of them.

1 Like

Then you will do just fine and this change will not harm you.

Personally i think higher npc corp taxes hurt the little guys trying to claw there way up the corporate ladder, should be reduced if you ask me.

1 Like

You cant climb an NPC corporate ladder.
Patently stupid comment.

Topic of thread is now: Salvos ignores absolutely everything and keeps saying stupid stuff. He infected another thread, and yup, itā€™s terminal. At least it was a garbage idea to begin with, there wasnā€™t really anything for him to ruin.

Can the thread die now? Heā€™s just trolling anyway.

5 Likes

One last chance for this thread from me:
The only increase I see happening (as was already mentioned multiple times aboveā€¦) is an increase in 1 player corps or in bad/predatory corps.

More people in 1 player corps is bad (it actually reduces the amount of social interactions since you donā€™t have an active corp chat full of people in the same region as you) and achieves no good side-effects (it is not more likely the people will be pvpā€™ing or anything).

More bad ā€œnewbie friendlyā€ corps that tell newbies: ā€œjoin us, youā€™re losing all your isk in NPC corps but that wonā€™t happen with usā€, but then provide nothing to the newbies is also no good. Being in one of those is actually worse than being in an NPC corp in terms of social interactions: you donā€™t have a large amount of corpies to interact with, and those are the kind of corps that will react to wardecs by docking up and no playing for 2 weeks, which is a terrible experience.

Once again, this change improves nothing, it just makes life worse for new or casual players. Not all player corps are good, so no, not all increases in % of player who are in player corps are good.

2 Likes

Tax all NPC Corp member income by 25-50%.

If you want wardec immunity, by prepared to pay for it.

In the NPC Corp, you donā€™t have to pay tax on expenses, except as per usual.

If you donā€™t want to pay, make a Corp or join one.

Right, like you havenā€™t been told many times already that there is another alternative for wardec immunity: corp hop between multiple 1 player corps, which comes at the benefit of also having 0% tax.

See, this is another example of you arguing with your arms stuck in your ears up to the shoulders. And thatā€™s why itā€™s a waste of time to try to discuss with you.

1 Like

Nothing in the above prevents you from doing so, as you already can.
It does not change or impair that at all.

It would require work I would rather not have to do. I dont care about wardecs or PVPā€¦ I am in the TLF NPC FW corp, so PVP is something I signed up for. And I dont mission run much, other than to get LP for the few implants I do use.

1 Like

Sure i heard something on grapevine about CCP making/giving people with higher rep in empire corps some sort of status with access to unique stuff.

Fact is you guys dont want to lose income on your NPC Corp alts.

Thats what it boils down to.

Scares the hell out of you.

ā€œOmg, I might actually have to join my alts to a player corp! Oh no!ā€

Fact is you are trying to force your play style on others.

I was part of player corps, I am not now, I might join one again in the future, but most of my income is not from alts. Actually none of my income is from altsā€¦ LOL.
My alts are strictly for mining and transporting because my main is in FW which means going to Jita is a bit of a pain.

Why are you so bent out of shape over this. Let people play how they want to play.

3 Likes

Nothing is being forced on anyone.

You can either remain in the NPC Corp paying 25-50% tax on all income to your wallet, find a way around that, make your own corp, or join another one.

The options are exactly as before, except for the NPC Corp income tax.

Do you even login anymoreā€¦

Last time you did anything PVP related according to Zkillboard was 2015. When you got wrecked and lost nearly a bil isk in ship and pod. And you are part of a NPC corp yourself, speaking of alts.

1 Like

Which makes me a credible expert on it.
This is my main.

As I stated above, post inception of a NPC Corp member income tax, NOTHING else is changed.

You have all the options you had before, and can do everything else you did before, except that the NPC Corp will take 25-50% of all isk that is entering your wallet.

If you donā€™t like that, find a way around it, make your own corp or join another existing corp, just as you would now to avoid NPC Corp tax.

Then why change it?

Thatā€™s the Salvos way

have terrible idea
get idea shut down
repeat terrible idea
get shut down some more
more repeat, then fail counter argument

Itā€™s like that for hundreds of posts on each thread heā€™s in
Then heā€™ll get angry, say he has no emotional attachment and keep on going with his dumb idea

2 Likes

Serious question: Do you think his behaviour already has reached an unacceptable level?

No more ratting/L4 missioning in bling ships under NPC wardec immunity.
No more fee contract shipping under NPC wardec immunity.
Etc etc.

No more anything under NPC wardec immunity, unless you are prepared to pay 25-50% of your isk income, no matter how it arrives to your wallet, on that character.

There are ways around this in the current system, and that system remains otherwise unchanged EXCEPT for a simple, very simple, 25-50% NPC Corp tax on all isk income before that ever enters that characters wallet.