Independent Null-sec Alliance - Recruiting Corporations Who Want Their Own Null-sec Space - The Trade Consortium [TRAD]

Recruiting Corporations to Populate Our Growing Borders

ttc7

Who we are:

We are a highly active, multi-time zone alliance. We are fiercely independent. We are an illustrious trade-empire.

Whether it is defending our Merchant Navy, expanding our networks of influence, or coming to the aid of our allies, we always prosper.

As our borders widen, we require new corporations to strengthen our Consortium.

What we offer:

• Best ratting space in New Eden.
  • A swathe of dead-end, quiet, and highly fortified systems.
  • An abundance of untouched premium moons and ice belts.
  • Regular large and small PVP fleets.
  • Safe, and ever-broadening access to Jita.
  • Ship replacement program for all alliance fleets.
  • A friendly, dedicated community who will invest in your corporation if you invest in us.

All Applications Considered

Join our discord: The Trade Consortium
Alliance Leader Contact: iG#2647

Bump :cowboy_hat_face:

Bump :cowboy_hat_face:

How much to rent a system?

Free! We want people to mine our stuff - no PVP required either.

1 Like

My corp is looking for an active alliance what are your requirements for my corp to join your alliance

Hi mate. That’s awesome to hear. We are a very active alliance in a highly active coalition. Our only requirement is that you are keen to help build something great. Join our discord server The Trade Consortium or shoot me a message at iG#2647. It’ll be great to have you guys!

bumpy

bumpy bump

:cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

:cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.