Indy Corp LF indy, ratters, and miners

Glitch Instellar Finance and Securities is recruiting!

HEY NEW GUY! YES YOU!

GIFS is a tight knit group of like minded people who are a great group of guys to hang out with when in game. We all have the desire of exploit the riches of Eve why not do it with a bunch of friends? We don’t have any illusions of grandeur, but understand that this is a game and it is better to play it with friends.

We are looking for returning players and vets to fill our ranks. Leadership opportunities for the right individuals are possible.

:heavy_check_mark: Highsec/Nullsec Industrial & Mining- We are a corp that focuses on helping each other as well as letting our members do their own thing.
:heavy_check_mark: Ore Buyback
:heavy_check_mark: Casual-ish & Active, Join us on Discord
:heavy_check_mark: US, AUZ & EU players wanted

Qualifications to join:

Must be able to communicate and understand in English
Must be able to follow our core values of Honor, Courage, and Loyalty
Must be at least 250,000 SP to apply

If this sounds like something you are interested in, please join our in-game channel: GIF Recruitment

I have questions, who can I talk to?

We are looking to expand our corp leadership. Looking for seasoned vets and recruiters too.

Going to send you a mail as soon as I can get in game. Coming back after a bit away and looking for a change from the null sec life F1 monkey life.

Been playing for a really long time.

Look forward to chatting with you. This is my second go at the game as well. Been 2.5 to 3 years since i last played consistently. Wanting to do something more than F1 stuff

GIFAS is seeking players of all skill levels and provide positive content to the game.

GIFS is actively seeking high/low sec INDY and miners to contribute positive content to the game.

GIFS is actively seeking high/low sec INDY and miners to contribute positive content to the game.

Aggressive expansion in the corp needed to fulfill incoming manufacturing contracts.

High/low sec manufacturing corp looking to expand and build stuff. We are just like you, a bunch of almost middle aged men to middle aged men that like to shoot pixelated stuff in our space game. Might as well do it with friends then.

I’ve sent you a mail in game, looking forward to join your corp :slight_smile:

GIFAS is actively recruiting again. We are not narcistic and actually care if you have a real life and just want to play the game the way you want to play the game. No historical and theoretical government structures, but just a group of friends shooting space ships, space rocks, and sharing stories that are somewhat believable.

GIFAS is looking for miners, indy, ratters and exploration toons to help with the transition from high sec to null sec operations. J/F pilots also in high demand.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.