Indy/Mining Fleet looking for Home

Hey all, I am a returning player and looking to make a move for my fleet. I am an Indy/Mining pilot at heart. So let us break this down for you, what I can bring to the table is this, 2 more fleet booster orcas and short time from Rorquals. One of the boosters also doubles as a freighter and JF pilot. Then I have 3 hulk pilots 1 almost in a Rorq and the other 2 close. Yup Rorqs suck but that was where I was headed and now shifting into full production on those 3. Then we come to this pilot. She is trained heavily into Logi both shield and armor logi t2 cruisers and fit. Can fly currently Amarr Apostle and working on Shield FAX. Along with I can fly Amarr BLOPs and various other combat capable ships. This is what I can bring to the table.

What I am looking for:
Active Corp (50+ members preferrably)
Active Industry Community
Active PVP Roams

Now I am not opposed to moving to Null, but it will have to be the right fit. Low Sec is also possible. I would like to continue to operate out of high sec for my mining fleet for now as I finish training on them to survive the cold void of Null. But its not off the table.

If you would like to chat hit me up in game or leave me an ingame mail.

Thanks

1 Like

You should check out Guns-r-us toy company. Great group.

@Ben_Hatton

Hi Hailey

I think we have a great home for you in Guns R Us. We started out as an Indy group that have moved to Null and are now a group that can hold our own in PVP.

Check out our ad when you get a chance and hopefully we can chat soon

And if you are interested, our CEO just did an interview on the Talking in Station news show

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. I know it’s smaller than you asked for, but we are part of a larger alliance and would be happy to have ya if you want to help a corp from the ground up. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We’ve got an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that is based in high sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Still looking

Hi,

We are a nullsec industry Corp, with a nice friendly community 24/7. We have pvp events (fleets for small roams and capital fleets). We are in the process to have a dedicated pvp wing in order to ensure a stable income for industry members. Fleet ops get paid, shooting neuts get you paid and we have a free capital ship programme.

If you are interested feel free to jump on our discord for info: https://discord.gg/WhFbgqVJ

@Hailey_Morgan1

I think we have the ideal situation for your interests that have been listed above. I would be very interested in having a conversation with you as we hit all your current listed requirements.

Kind Regards
PJhustle Signature

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/null-sec-active-community-growing-its-family/303436/2

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.