Inexperienced relatively new player looking for Anti-Ganker corp to join

Greetings.
Please allow me to introduce myself by providing my specs.

25,434,705 SP
All 4 Frigates Mastered.
Max Gallente Cruiser and 4 on all else.
4 Recon Ship and Electric Attack ship.
3 on Covert Ops.

The reason of finding an Anti-Ganking corp is simple.
I wish to fight against the CODE. fascist cult but I am aware of my limits.
I lack any experience in PVP and I am very sure that I will be defeated very easily.

I attempted to contact High Sec Militia official to enlist, but they have not returned any of my plea.

Thus, I am in need of looking for a corporation through this forum.

If any anti-ganking focused corporation with a war status with CODE. willing to provide overall field experience, please contact me.

I am limited in my location that I am stationed in Amarr Domain’s Emperor family academy.

Also I am an resident of South Korea which means our timezones may have complications.

1 Like

You will fit in to any antiganking Corp.

Not surprised. They have all but given up on hisec.

Have you considered joining CODE instead?

1 Like

Why would I ever join the fascist degerates I wish to fight against?

1 Like

Because you would be fighting with fascist degenerates.

If you had to fight with fascist degenerates, might as well join the winning side? The side that is more happy and joyous and content?

1 Like

Spoken like a true slave.
The only fitting reward for Code cultists are their frozen corpses and severed heads.

1 Like

You don’t have to join a corp to fight CODE, but you should definitely join the Anti-ganking chat channel.

I have to say you don’t seem to be approaching this with the right attitude, though. Unless you happen to be roleplaying yourself here, you seem to have some trouble differentiating game (fiction) from reality…

1 Like

I admit I am being overdramatic here, and yes I am incorporating some RP theatrics.
Ive been also actively referring to said channel as well and so far I have little luck in joining efforts.

1 Like

Sorry, but there is no reference to that channel in your post that I can see, I wound’t have mentioned it otherwise…

EDIT: And if you’re online, I’m not seeing you in that channel either…

1 Like

Oh, excuse me.
I should have said ‘referencing’ instead of ‘referring.’

1 Like

Not sure what you mean or why would it matter. There is no mention to the Anti-ganking chat channel in your post and you’re not there either is what I’m saying…

1 Like

anti gank corps suck. If you want to learn more about wormholes (cause they are the best part of the game) then join our discord!

1 Like

Phantom Operatives is looking for new members… Not many of us, but we are solidly active. We’re a WH corp, but if we see any code members, we’ll happily blow them up! Send me a in game mail and I’ll get you into the discord. Thanks and fly safe!

1 Like

Dear Phantom Opreratives representative.
I would like to give you my sincerest gratitudes for your offer and I found it very tantalizing.
However, the major reason I am introducing myself as ‘lacking experience’ is becuase I lack PVP experience while I have managed to earn some degrees of SP and Missioning expertise.
WH is a definite interest for me, however at current moment I am very stuck in the center of high-sec Amarrian territory, which would make me less than an asset.
Also my primary motive of seeking AG corp itself is to gain pvp expertise beyond self defense agaisnt some two-bit ganker but an active sabotage against all their efforts.
However I am in luck recently, venerable Thomas en Chateux, the representative of HS militia contacted me.

I will be more than delighted to contact you once I am interested in overall WH affairs itself, after all your name “Phantom Operatives” sound very appealing.

Fly as you please.

1 Like

I am deeply afraid your pitch does not sound very appealing at all…

1 Like

Thanks! Keep us in mind if you ever feel like a change of pace! Mostly we run C3 combat sites for ISK, while keeping our eyes open for forming wormholes or ships popping up on D-scan. At that point we usually re-ship to our more PVP orientated ships and try to contest the hole… Or, if overwhelming, cower in our hole and let the storm pass. Lol, you should never let pride get a fleet whelped.

We have a training plan for newer players to experience the worm hole life, and have a doctrine that will let you start making decent ISK in around 10 days with omega, and about 21 alpha… In the beginning, gas mining and salvaging are going to be staples of making ISK right off the bat. (Our newest member was in the hole on the first day of his character, and by the third day, I think he’s made around 100-150 mil ISK salvaging after our fleet and running the free data and relic sites we scan down while securing the hole.) If you’re interested, send me an in game mail and we’ll get you into the discord. Hope to hear from ya and good luck in your search.

In all honesty, there’s not too much of a difference between mission running and the C3 combat sites other than difficulty and reward… And PVP is something that’s just gonna happen… Lol there was a guy in the Nakugard (I used to run A LOT of missions out there near lanngisi) that would drop 15 alts on a Marauder BS for the kill mails. It’s something that only gets better with experience, although if you think I’m a stranger to loss, check my zkill… Well, once again, good luck and I hope to hear from ya some day!

1 Like

While I understand your reasons for searching for an anti-ganking group to join, I am afraid that in all reality, that kind of entity simply does not exist. The whole basis of ganking is to evaluate your loss/gain ratio and make a decision on whether it is economically beneficial to blow up someone in HiSec knowing you will probably lose your own assets in the process. The same tactics in LowSec, Null, and WH space are not ganking per say, they are the inherent dangers of those places.

Therefore the only thing to do is gank the gankers if in HiSec. That puts you right on their level, which defeats the entire purpose of what you seek. Once you cross that line and begin ganking, it is very easy for the lines to become blurred and the reasons to gank anyone become easily more justified.

My suggestion would be to find a corp (large or small) that is not afraid to do what it takes to defend their own assets and the assets of its members. Tackling Code head on is pure folly.

Anyway, that’s just my point of view

Fly Safe

3 Likes

One can fight the bad guys without becoming one themselves.

I.e. Anti-gank corp could wardec gank corps (if eligible) and while not able to safeguard regions or avoid ganks from happening, they can make “being a ganker” a bit more costly… Not to mention that its quite OK plan for RP.

Also, gankers mostly do leave hi-sec and there’s the niche for tracking most annoying gankers down when they are in lower-sec systems restoring security and … Bounties are a bonus.

Then anti-gank corps could organize and help to set-up gank-baits and laugh their asses off when gankers fail at their target (which reduces their profit).

Then there’s the fun part of flying with fellows who share your values and help each other watch their back.

Plenty an anti-gank corp could do around the theme. All the best finding (or building) one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.