Injecting pilot looking to join PVP corp. EU TZ, Discord, no sov, small gang

Willing to inject into subcaps only for now.

Ideal corp:

• EU TZ
  • Discord
  • Does not hold sov
  • Small gang, everyone knows everyone type of thing
  • Clear and concise comms during ops
  • Competent pilots I can ask for advice in their specialty role

I have to offer:

• I make my own ISK via high sec industry on 9 other pilots. SSO tokens can be shared.
  • Ready to inject what is needed
  • I know when to shut up
  • Sometimes I press F1 effectively
  • A pulse

Former main, now skill extracted.

1 Like

Hey AAnn!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hello

Well we pretty much tick all those boxes, however we are part of LORDE allaince and winter coalition so we do hold sov through that, how ever, if you’re worried about f1 fights, boring station bashing, we’re far from it, we have the space and numbers for all things eve, pvp/pve/mining, we cover it all.

https://discord.gg/tZacyWu Is our discord, join, say hi, chat and see what we have to offer

Fly safe o7

Hi,

Even if we hold a piece of sov atm, it came out from the need of creating our own content.We are pretty much long time npc regions residents and we enjoy the small gang shenanigans/camps.You could take a look at our add and setup a voice chat at nights, whenever you have the time for it.

Hi @Aann FUN inc is recruiting!
Come and check us out - i think you will like what you see :slight_smile:

Thanks so much guys, I may have found a home - will keep these opportunities in mind in case it does not work out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.