Insurance Payout

When are the insurance payout going to start to reflect the new normal economy that CCP Rat has brought to New Eden? I can’t afford to lose ships because of the increased price with the old insurance payouts.

The insurance payouts cannot help you buy another ship, as far as I understand it’s always been a fraction of the full price of a ship even during New Eden golden years.
Insurance payout doesn’t have to reflect the state of the economy, it is not ‘compensation’ for a lost ship, it’s barely ‘insurance’ as we understand it today.

1 Like

Insurance never covered the loss of a ship entirely. It’s an estimated value of the cost of the materials of the hull. If you suffer from losses, switch to a ship type you can replace easily. Do not fly what you cannot afford to loose. Get in contact with “The Cookery Club” corporation, they manufacture stuff at reasonable prices.

1 Like

I think there was a situation once where a certain ship, when max insured, paid back more than it was worth. THAT got plugged quickly, of course.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.