Interest Check for a new Adventure

I’m thinking about coming back to fly in space; however, my time will be quite limited ( around one evening during the week ) so don’t expect me to be always online and answer to every single ping.

Anyway, to come back to fly, I’m first curious to see what corps out there might be interested in me.

Who I am:

• Alpha pilot, maxed out ( mainly Caldari ships and missiles )
  • Wormhole experience both as Alpha and Omega
  • PvE experience: low level missions, C2 Wormhole sites
  • PVP experience mainly as ECM pilot ( Griffin/Blackbird ) in small gang warfare
  • Mining experience in HS/WH space
  • Industry and Logistic experience in WH space
  • Minimal experience of RP and lore building

What I’m looking for:

• EU timezone ( Rome/Berlin timezone )
  • mainly PvE with a little PvP from time to time
  • Any of High Sec, Low Sec, Null Sec. I’m not sure I want to live in Wormhole space as alpha again.
  • A good group of open, supportive and friendly people ( I pass already on bitches, drama queens, “I’m the one and only amazing one” kind of people and who pops ships just because without any good reason but “I didn’t know what to do and had ISK to throw away” )

See you around,
o7

326BD Industries is recruiting pilots and we would love to have you with us. Our number one rule is that real life always comes first. We understand that some players can not get on everyday, and that’s fine by us!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.