Interested in Starting a Corp? Hit me Up

I’ll try to keep this brief, I’ve been out of the game for quite a while now, however I am looking to start a corp with a few good people to help us on the way initially.

The vision:

• Live permanently in NPC Nullsec (Great Wildlands). I already have solid contacts there. We will operate out of this region and it will be our forever home.
  • Be fully self sufficient and ultimately provide equipment/ships needed for members to be able to fight
    *Have an Active Playerbase who are playing together… not a bloated 500 man corp with 5 active people.

Benefits:

• Access to good moons to mine.
  • Access to a small nullsec pocket if you want to make isk.
  • No real requirements on participation, the goal actually being that if we can create a nice atmosphere where people are invested they will show up anyway for an Strat Ops which might occur.
  • Reliable JF Service to get your stuff in and out.

There are other things we can discuss if there is anyone interested in the basics at all. I just wanted to lay out a very very basic general idea.

I myself am based in EU. I do have another interested who’s in Canada so EST, so ideally I’d like to be able to recruit for both Europe and NA, but honestly at this point whilst we’re starting anyone would be welcome.

This isn’t my main character as it is still in an old corp and I’ve not yet removed him, but you can drop a message on here if interested or send this toon an evemail.

FYI I’ve been playing on and off since 2003.

1 Like

I’m still searching for a few people to get this started with so evemail me ingame or reply here if you’re interested in getting your teeth into this with me.

Thanks.

This sounds like it could be epic! I’m in!

Okay so we are now 2! We’re still looking for people to join us. It’ll take some time to build but it’s going to be a nice project and we’ve already secured plenty of content.

Hey guys! I recently started a corp in nullsec for pvp. We are part of a nullsec ally and we need to build up our pvp wing. The ally is part of the imperium. ATM we are 3 dudes in total. So if you are interested join our discord and let’s have a chat how we can achieve something together.

Greetings
Monkey

From your reply it would appear you’re trying to recruit us. Unfortunately hijacking this post trying to recruit us for your own corp isn’t going to work for us.

Good Luck with whatever you’re trying to do.

All good. I just thought maybe it is good to get together . We would be like 5 dudes in the end, which would be reasonable instead of 1 2 man corp and 1 e man corp trying their best.