Is Eve having a Lore?

soooooooooo
humans ■■■■■■ the earth , because , global warming , eat the bugs , nukes , whatever …
but humans smart
found a wormhole near Jupiter … one of the jovian planets wink wink :wink:
they use it and OMAGAAAAD new galaxy , lots of habitable planets , humans mega smart
they called the wormhole EVE gate , based on the first woman on the not yet existent amarr proto bible wink wink :wink:
them they had a lot of sex and all rejoice
GOD doesn’t like sex so he closed the EVE gate and made the humans veeeeeeery sick
so the humans gave a time of the game lol and the decedents of the humans were all scattered in various planets in a neo stone age
humans not smart anymore
A LOT of time after that the best human from the best empire of neo Neanderthals found some magic rocks
he plugged the rocks with his science fair lemon battery and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA
Back to space age
humans smart again
this new space age humans formed the Amarr empire , amarr came from the Portuguese word amar ( to love) , because they had a lot of love :heart:
them they found some BAD humans , and called them the minmatar , from the Portuguese word , matar (to kill ) , the amarr had so much love that they decided to give free life coaching to the minmatar because they surely need some guidance …
LOTS of time passed and some french Neanderthals (the galente) became jelly of the amarr space magic rocks , so they manage to steal some and allied with the bad minmatar savages started a war on the good hearted amarr people
the amarr people didn’t care much about war because they care about GOD and love , so one day a wise man told to the emperor

sir , we need lazors to make wars with the french

yeah right but we don’t have money… i mean we can start asking for money in the church and stuff

i beg your pardon sire but i have a better idea

you have what

you have a better idea sir

i have …

yesss CAT GIRLS

cat girls ?

yeah sir cat girl hentai , that makes a lot of money …

OMG im right , cat girl hentai , i bet we can buy a lot of lazors with that , and uhhhh like , cover our , uhhhh ships , with uhhhhhh , gold

excellent idea sir

And just like that the Caldari state was born , some weeb planets totally specialized in making money in exchange for CAT GIRLS

so thats the eve lore
you can be a good hearted God fearing totally not Cristian amarr
a violent savage minmatar
a degenerate french galente
or a caldari weeb with a giant body pillow

something like that

4 Likes