Is there a way

To report a poster? I mean, I know you guys want these forums to be a success, and I feel I need to talk to someone privately about some of the posts a person is making. Thanks :slight_smile:

you can tag a dev or isd and mention it in a post, otherwise there’s only tickets.

Thanks. I’ll see if I can do that.

1 Like

@Lasairiona_Raske as yellow parasol has stated you can @mention a member of the moderation team (ISD CCL) or anyone else. However, unless the issue is super urgent, please file a support ticket https://support.eveonline.com that way your request gets fired off to the correct people.

You can of course use the report button on any post or thread, simply click the … button and look for the flag.

The problem with the new system is that you can only choose 1 of 3 options, none of which may cover what you want ISD to look at or consider. Now users have to rely on you understanding what they are trying to point out.

On the old forums you could send a message stating your concerns, as far as I’m aware simply starting a message with @ISD will still make what you want to be a private message viewable to the public.

Nor do I think it’s a good idea to keep filling out tickets for forum issues.

At this time those are the only options, a support ticket an @mention or clicking a flag.

If you @mention an ISD member or a member of the community team, we can still open a private message with you, and talk in private.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ve sorted the situation now.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.