Where can I talk with people in charge of forum?

It has been 3 times my advert for my corporation has been deleted and the posting account put “on hold awaiting staff review”, then after a week or two “no longer on hold” but the ad still deleted.

I don’t understand why. And i’d like someone, a GM, and ISD to tell me exactly what is not okay so i can change it and keep having my corp ad on the forum.

1 Like

Send a message to @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode. He should be able to explain it to you.

Can you please tell me how can i send a direct message on the forum ? I already tried but can’t figure out how to.

I don’t know. I know that you can send him an eve mail inside the game.

I did but never go an answer :confused:

Well, he is the guy that would have to answer you.

I have never heard of this before. You may want to email communityteam@ccpgames.com - but a word of caution, you might not hear back from them for like… two months if you’re lucky.

Thank you for your advice. I did a month ago, awaiting a reply :slight_smile:

Barstorlode, you’re out of line, young man! You have some explaining to do!

@Xeux do ISD/GMs ever respond to EVEmails? I’m under the impression they never check in game or via app/portal.

If it were me, I would open a support ticket.

Support tickets cannot be used to resolve forum matters, unfortunately. Completely different support/ticketing system, different staff members, different powers, etc. They will force you to write an email to the community team (doing so actually creates a ticket using their own separate system).

I didn’t realize that, understood.

1 Like

Odds are one of the ISD’s has seen this thread. If they don’t respond your corp advertisement probably broke one of the 10 commandments in the pinned post at the top of the recruitment forum.

Study the rules, rewrite the advertisement and try again.

You can flag your first post in this thread, as “something else” and that is a way you can send a message to the ISD’s and inquire about the advertisement being deleted.

There are rules to follow when posting recruitment ads and sales ads. Big thing right now is multiple bumping within 24 hours, meaning, you can only “bump” your advert back to the top of the recruitment page if its dropped, only once in 24 hours. And you can’t just use “bump” either, you have to come up with a sentence for the topic to be refeshed to the top.

Other reasons could be, duplicate corp ads for the same corp are placed.

Topic closed as the OP was given the information necessary to escalate to CCP.