Is there any way to get GM's immediate attention?

In the case of a extreme emergency is there a way to get a GM’s attention immediately?

I for 3 days now am having multiple people impersonate me for the pure joy of harassment.

I sent in a petition days ago, and am just waiting like a fool. even put a 2nd petition in stuck category hoping they would see it faster.

I guess with pearl abyss taking over noone cares about breaking eula any more.

1 Like

and inb4 the community laughs at me saying “scammer tears”
or the ISD locks post so it gets buried and now show ccp support is horribly lacking atm.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call your or anyone else’s feelz an extreme emergency…

1 Like

A real emergency is getting stuck in an asteroid while ninja mining in enemy space.

You’ll get a GM’s attention in minutes for that.

But you are not having an emergency. You are having a situation. No front of the queue for you.

1 Like

Tell them you bought stuff with real money.

1 Like

Yes its possible, but unless your getting bombed in Iraq GL with moving to the front of the line.

“extreme emergency”?

2 Likes

You already got your answer for this. Ticket it and be patient your not the only one with problems that need attention. Now people are saying your a scammer? Surely you have enough brains to work out how to continue operating until its resolved?

Go to a very busy system and start spamming racial slurs, insults and other nonsense they’ll be very quick to answer you then

1 Like

As mentioned In Your previous Topic, File a support Ticket. There is no other way to get in contact with CCP Support. Creating Forum posts will not assist you in this matter. Closed.