ISK making as alpha

Cool, thanks! I read somewhere else this no longer worked but I’ll give it a go. I’ve been meaning to try that cookie cutter Abyssal Gila thing and test some alternatives.

Never used the test server myself so not sure if it works or not but people recently suggested that solution so it might still work, no guarantees though but worth a try I guess.

1 Like

I once killed a freighter with Zita weapons for insurance reasons (and for fun) on SiSi.
There’s funny ways to get ISK to buy things there.

2 Likes

Oh, hi there! First time i stopped to play EVE at the very beginning when someone just gave me 50 million ISK on my 2nd or 3rd day and I lost all my interest, because everything i did was seemed to low money, compared to what i have.
Then i went back a year after, and payed for a month, got all kind of skills to level 3, tried all sort of things, then done agent missions from level 1 to level 4, meanwhile i learned the markets, done some PI, manufacturing, then my goal was to make steady income so i can start PVP, so i started manufacturing and researching blueprints, seeding the markets, meanwhile maxing out level 4 missions with marauder, then i made an FW alt, hauled a bunch of ships, then shoot everyone. After that i moved to null sec. Those things took 3 years, meanwhile i read a lot of things about the game, tried a lot of things, but the best ship in EVE is friendship, that’s what i learned the most. Most people are not so social here, loners, etc, so you can make friends easily, just hit them a chat, and with friends and in groups, that’s where this game is really shines. You can be a lone wolf for years if you can make your own goals, also getting the knowledge of the game takes a lot of time, but if you have friends and if you can form groups, you will have much more oppurtunities.
Also null isn’t dangerous at all, you just haven’t lived there and that’s why you think about it so mysterious. Roll an alt and join to some easy accepting big alliance, like horde, brave, etc. At least you will learn how to install 3rd party stuff you need. And no matter how much skills you have, you can go operations with big fleets. It’s a very cool feeling when you and 200 of your alliance mates just riding through systems after systems with cool ships together. Feels like you are in a big motorcycle gang like Hell’s Angels or whatnot, and kill/clear/destroy everything that’s in your way :star_struck:

3 Likes

I have an AFK dplexing alt. It works wonders for me cos I’m really busy so I just cap plexes when I can’t play or when I don’t feel like playing. He earns me a good sum of money, enough to feed my pvp and still have a surplus. However you need to know how to dscan and watch local. If everything goes right you can earn several hundred million with a single unfitted cheap frig. It’s great for newer players but vets prolly have better choices available to them. Galmil is generally the best moneymaker but i joined the minnies cos I know the minnie-amarr wz better and know which systems to plex in. They’re doing pretty well rn too, in tier 4 I think

Try getting into a good Corp. some of them will give you ships and fittings if you ask.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.