Ithica Hawk for CSM 17

2 Likes

Definite endorsement from me. Ithica will be a great bridge and communicator between the playerbase and CCP, and has already done so much for the community.

1 Like

As a Volta F1 Monkey, I approve this message

1 Like

think would be great in this role and thanks for willingness to do it

1 Like

Ithica for CSM!

1 Like

Despite my best efforts to dissuade him, Ithica has decided to run for the CSM, and I can think of few better people to fill the position. He is extremely courteous and professional, but never shy of saying what needs to be said, and has sacrificed a great deal of time and energy already for the betterment of the community.

I only hope that this next sacrifice does not prove too great, and he retains his boundless love and passion for the game after his term.

Good luck, you have my vote and my endorsement.

3 Likes

With voting opening in around 24 hours I hope I’ve done enough to convince some of you to put me on your ballot. Thanks to everyone who reached out to me in one form or another. I’ve had some really interesting chats and discussions and continue to learn the different ways people play this game.

I select candidates based on agendas I think aligns best with my personal way of playing Eve Online: A focus on solo, and small gang PvP, sometimes with NPSI groups, and for a while now also tournaments.

Naturally, Ithica had to be on my ballot.

1 Like

+1 for Ithica, worked with him plenty at EVE NT with tournaments, both the AT and player-ran ones. He’s a good dude with a solid head on his shoulders who easily knows how CCP works. If Arsia wasn’t running he would be my #1 easily. He has what it takes and can clearly withstand the CSM burnout since he’s not tournament fatigued after these past few years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.