JabberWock Mining and Industry is recruiting!

Hey Kaotik!

Let me tell you I know that story all too well. I was a miner for TEST 5 years ago when I played and never felt like I was getting anywhere and everyone always seemed too busy to help except the CEO. This corp is different and I personally feel I’ve grown as a player exponentially since joining. I hope if you join us you have the same experience.

Don’t worry about your schedule with us. We’re real life first and if you have to work so be it. I have an 18 month old so my time is also limited to two days. We do however have a lot of regulars and our CEO and Directors are usually online (Some of them work from home).

And if you ever have a question you can always drop it in our corp chat or discord and someone ALWAYS answers. I often post useful information I find in the Discord as well such as guides, eve uni articles and videos.

As far as timezones we have a mix between US and UK. I myself am EST as well.

I hope you’re still interested in us and I look forward to hearing from you. You can also send me an email in game and I’ll always answer.

1 Like

Still recruiting!

PI Buyback program is in the works and should be ready soon!

Still recruiting!!!

I will be sending an ingame mail to you shortly. Would love to talk with ya.

1 Like

Still recruiting!

More and more folks come and join us.

Why don’t you??

We’re still recruiting!

Heavy focus on PI this week! Working towards building our Fortizar and manufacturing our own fuel!

Still recruiting!!

Ooooooooooh yeeeeeeeaaaaaah

It’s Moon Mining Op day.

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!!

Still recruiting!!!

Still recruiting!!

Still recruiting!!

Lots of exciting things coming this way!

Still recruiting!!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!!

Hi atin,

We are currently looking for an highsec indy corp to be part of our commonwealth.

If possible I would like to speak about how we can co-work and benefit from it.

If not interested I guess there is nothing wrong with a free bump to the top:)

Cheers
Prim