JabberWock Mining and Industry is recruiting!

Hey Primery!

Swigy our CEO handles negotiations for now. If you’re interested in working out a mutually beneficial arrangement I’d speak with him.

I’ve notified him so he’ll be expecting a conversation with you or someone from your organization.

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!!!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!!

We’re about to roll out our own PVP corp. I’m pretty excited to do some pew pews here soon.

Lots of exciting stuff happening! Get in here already and join the fun!

So in corp we’ve had a competition to see who could come up with the best name for our new PVP corp and that competition ends today!

Looking forward to this project rolling out!

We’re still recruiting!!!

Like always. Probably forever. Who knows.

Broken over 100+ toons in corp the other day.

We still want you though!

PVP corp name is established, mining ops are regular. One for both US and UK timezones on Wednesdays and moon mining ops on the weekends, Raitaru is filled with BPCs, Another Raitaru is fitted for research.

Week by week we’re getting more and more established.

Come join us!

Tons of people have joined in the last couple days. I think maybe 8-10 new recruits in 3 days?

Why don’t you join the team? We still want you!

PVP division had their first outting the other day.

All had fun welping free frigates.

Still recruiting!

Shoot me an in game mail. You guys sound perfect for what I’m into at the moment. I have this Toon as my primary combat character and another industrial/jump freighter mining character. (Jump freighter located in Doxdixie)

In game message sent! Sorry for the delay.

We’re still recruiting!

Still more join. What about you?

Atin you guys sound like exactly what I’m looking for. I’m really new but 46 yr old dad that is finally getting into this game I’ve watched a long time.
I’m out of town tonight but will be home tomorrow and would love to chat with you about the possibility of joining!

Thanks

Eve Mail sent! Looking forward to speaking with you.

I sent an Eve Mail to your Ceo. If anyone else is online they can message me as well.

Coming back to the game after a very long time away! So much has changed in what seems a very positive way. I had multiple accounts but could only remember how to get into this one and after about a week or so of playing I remember what it was like to not have a Corp home. JabberWock sounds like a good fit, and I would live to talk more