Just a general pve corp is recruiting miners/indy pilots

as the title says just a general pve corp is recruiting. a newer corp that would like to begin indy activities and build some ships and other things. goals for the future are to become big enough to the point most anything can be built in house without having to travel to a trade hub. willing to teach newer players

we are a new alliance out in Solitude and we our looking for pvp and indy corps to join
If you want the life in null/low sec with good mining ores and friendly laidback approach where we work together to better etch other not just the alliance
And no 1 in the allince is a number we are a family allince and real life comes 1 st And we look after are allince menbers

join our discord channel
Recruitment
And you can put a application in to the alliance
sTHE EXPANSEs…

still recruiting miners/indy pilots

still recruiting miners and indy pilots

still recruiting miners/indy ppl, come be part of a corp from start to hopefully never finish

still recruiting

still recruiting

seem fun

i hope it is, even though my recruitment isnt going as well as i had hoped im still having fun learning to be a ceo of my own corp

still recruiting, come build something together

still recruiting

still recruiting

I would like to be a better miner. Is friendly fire on so I can stay on my toes?

friendly fire is not allowed by rule and by in corp button click lol

still recruiting

still recruiting

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.