Small Mining/Indy Corp looking to expand

Hyperion Mining Inc. is a small group of players looking to expand our horizons. We do not ask much, just try not to disappear on us. Currently, we are looking for experienced or new pilots wanting to learn industry and miners who just want to mine for ISK. We can offer an ore buyback program and we have plenty of pilots who are able to boost mining fleets.

We are also looking for pilots with PvP experience who would be willing to help and train our pilots to defend our assets and fight when we need to. Like I mentioned, we are a small group. Don’t be expecting to join up and have a PVP fleet ready to go. If you can be patient, I know we can work together.

If you are interested, post a reply to this thread or send me an in-game mail so we can talk.

Fly safe, capsuleers!

2 Likes

Recruitment is still open.

Just as a note, we are not interested in your alliance. We are not interested in moving. Please do not approach me with these offers, as they will be rejected.

Hello.

I’m returning after a break from eve well had kids and they growing up now.

Starting from scratch as I sold my toons and gave the isk to friends thinking I’d quit for good.

What kind of goals and plans do you have for the corp? I want to help build something not just build someone’s wallet.

Thanks for reaching out and I am happy to welcome you back! Please send me an in game mail and we will talk about it there.

As I have stated before, we are NOT interested in your alliance. Please stop sending me alliance mails. They will be ignored. However, we ARE still recruiting.

Take a look

We’re looking for more corps just like yours to help grow both our pvp and indi alliances.

Please let me know if either of these options sounds interesting for you :slight_smile:

It is as though you did not read the post immediately preceding this one. We are NOT interested in your alliance. Do not post your advertisement in my thread.

No, I tend not to read through all the comments because, usually, people just make edits to their main post and leave the comments section to ‘bump’ or ‘to the top’ … So perhaps we all had a good close call here and no longer have a bit of a knob coming into the alliance that already has a fairly big cock.

Whew! Wins all round!

Free bumps and spicy drama for your recruits to munch on!

Recruitment is still open!

Recruitment is still open!

Unable to login at the moment but I am interested do you have a discord